Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

GUEST BLOG: Tory Richards

I'm Having an Affair!

And it's not my first. Please don't tell anyone. But I couldn't help myself! The minute I saw Blake, and our eyes met, I was hooked. Handsome in a rugged kind of way, he towered over my five foot three inch frame like a mountain. He had a military hair cut that suited his strong jaw, and intense I gotta have you now eyes sent tingles over my whole body. I actually felt my breath quicken.

He was wearing a black tee shirt. Something clingy that revealed his sculptured torso, and the muscles flexing in his biceps. The lower half of his body looked like it was poured into faded jeans that defined his powerful thighs, and a bulge behind his zipper that left my mouth watering. My mind wandering. My blood pressure was rising and I was thinking it was a good thing I'd taken my pill that morning.

The closer he got to me, the more I was able to catch the subtle musk of his aftershave. It sucked me in and I began to tremble. I forgot all about having a husband. For a moment I was a young woman again, and I pretended the sexy half smile on his chiseled face was meant for me. He was looking at me like he was hungry, and not for food. His intense stare slowly lowered down my voluptuous form, making me wish I had on something sexier than baggy peddle pushers and an even baggier blouse. Well, at least I'd shaved my legs!

God he was sexy! And I was hot. I felt myself blushing and smiled when he finally reached me. Maybe he had a thing for older, chunky women. I could only hope.

“Hi,” I said, my heart fluttering. Did I know this hunk?

“Excuse me,” he said, as he continued around me.

My smile disappeared. I turned and watched him walk to a small Toyota parked along the curve, where a pretty young woman sat behind the wheel. And then Talk Dirty to Me was born.

I hope by now that you realize the affair is with my current hero, Blake. And it's only in my mind. You can meet the sexy oil driller on May 24th at Ellora's Cave, when the erotic Quickie is released. More information can be found on my website, blog and the publisher's websites.

Tory Richards - www.toryrichards.com

Romance with an Attitude Blog - http://debbiewallace.blogspot.com/

Ellora's Cave - http://www.jasminejade.com/ps-8369-50-talk-dirty-to-me.aspx

Talk Dirty to Me blurb - Lilly has been in love with her brother's best friend Blake for years. She lost her virginity to the oil driller on her eighteenth birthday, only to wake the next morning to find him gone. After he pulled that stunt twice more, she swore never to see or talk to him again. But now he's back for her brother's wedding, and he's as sexy as she remembers.

Blake thinks Lilly's even sexier than ever. Unable to resist one another, they don't make it out of the airport parking lot before taking up where they left off. As the two rediscover their passion for each other, nothing and nowhere is off limits!

Bio -

Tory is a multi-published, best selling author who lives in Florida with her soul mate and three crazy cats. She likes to travel, preferably by cruise ship, and doesn't like to fly but will if she has to. She collects antiques and art. Loves chocolate, who doesn't? And good coffee.

Tory has wanted to be a writer since she was a kid, only life got in the way of her dreams. A few years ago, with the support and encouragement of her family, she decided to get serious. Her romances are laced with humor and filled with suspense and sizzling sex.

No comments: