Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Friday, July 30, 2010

Virtual Book Tour Stop: Isabel Roman



Whipped Cream is proud to be a part of Isabel Roman's Virtual Book Tour sponsored by Goddess Fish. Leave a comment for a chance to win A Vice Versa beaded fashion purse, a summer shawl, and a box of Godiva chocolates. (Pssst... we'll win something, too, if we have the most comments...so help us out...wink, wink, nudge, nudge...)

If I wasn’t a writer what would I be?

Insane.
Unhappy.
Bored.
Cranky.

I love being a writer, it is my dream job. Yes, I still work a day job, which I enjoy but don’t love. When I wake up to go to work, I don’t think “I love my job”. It’s more like “Five more minutes mom, PLEASE!” But that’s usually because I do too much in the mornings and get up way too early.

When I write, I really enjoy it. I love settling before my computer, I love opening my current story, I love brainstorming the concept, doing the plot, creating characters (but not naming them! Or titling the story, don’t get me started on that!)

Like I say to my friends, what could be bad? I play in the imagination sandbox. *G*

Barring all this, I’d like to be President. Why? For the bowling alley, of course! Honestly, I’m not sure what my dream job would be—writing is my dream. What’s yours? They say that when you do something you love you don’t work. Or feel like you work. Or something to that effect.

What’s YOUR dream job? And no. It doesn’t have to be realistic. Space commander? Cool! Mars terraformer? Excellent. Deep sea diver? I love it.

And don’t forget my free Dark Desires of the Druids: Choose Your Own Adventure .

Buy Dark Desires of the Druids: Sex & Subterfuge here! Or here.
A master magicker, Morgana Blackthorne has a tenuous hold on her following. When a strange Englishman arrives on her doorstep with news of other druidic magickers, and magicker problems, she’s intrigued but suspicious. There hasn’t been contact between the American and European druids in over a hundred years. Plus she has her own worries and doesn’t need the handsome earl adding to them.

Lucien, Earl of Granville, left England to seek out the Blackthorne Druid line and discover what they’ve been up to since contact was lost. Once he and Morgana meet, their mutual attraction distracts him from his purpose. Embroiled in her problems, he finds himself more concerned with her welfare than is practical for a passing affair.

When I invited you into my bed, it never occurred to me I wouldn’t want you to leave.

There are darker forces at work and the hunger of a weak magicker desperate for power. Will Lucien convince Morgana of his true feelings before things spiral out of control? Or will the surrounding subterfuge tear them apart?



1 comment:

Isabel Roman said...

Thanks for having me today! So what would youre dream job be??