Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Friday, November 12, 2010

GUEST BLOG: BREATHLESS PRESS AUTHORS

When Breathless Press sent out the call for Halloween stories, I jumped at the chance. I'd already started on a demon story, so I figured "Why not?" A few days later, I was ecstatic to find out that Sweet Release had been accepted and would be published in October, just in time for Halloween (my favorite holiday).

Why do I write paranormal romance? I've always been fascinated by the paranormal. What can I say? I grew up next door to a cemetery. Then my dad got me into monster movies. He was always watching shows about vampires, werewolves, ghosts, and the like. Add the two together, and I didn't have a chance. I'm even an amateur ghost hunter, like the ones on tv. I started writing in junior high, when I wrote a weekly article for the local newspaper. But my true talent lies in writing paranormal romance.
 
Sweet Release is a 9,200 word erotic paranormal romance. Here's what it's about:

The day Miranda Billings dies isn't the worst day of her life, but it's close. Miranda dreams of adventure and escaping her boring existence, but death might be too much of an escape. But with the help of Andre the demon slayer, she discovers the adventure she craves and ignites the passion within her heart.

When Andre, the half-demon EMT, finds the woman he loves crushed by a bus, he reawakens her soul with his magic and his blood.  Now, Andre must decide if he’s willing to let her join him in his perilous quest to slay demons and save humans. He almost lost her once. Is he willing to risk losing her forever?

Buy the Book:
http://www.breathlesspress.com/erotic/forthcoming/sweet-release.html
Reach the Author:
http://carrie-pulkinen.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/carrie.pulkinen 

~*~*~

No comments: