Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Bare Love Part One

One of my favorite series that I write is my Bare Love books. This is also the series that I get the most mail from fans about. So here's a look at the love stories of Bare Love. Hope you enjoy!

His Bare Obsession by Lacey Thorn

Gil reached out to tuck a strand of hair behind Moira’s ear. She gasped at the flames that coursed through her at his touch. Gil zoned in on her softly parted lips. Before either of them realized what was happening Gil’s lips were hovering over Moira’s. He seemed to catch himself before he followed through on his instinctive need to kiss her. But Moira wasn’t to be denied. She leaned the rest of the way in and pressed her lips boldly to his. The flames engulfed her entire body. She felt his tongue on her lips and his hands curving over her hips to pull her close. She opened wide to his tongue play and tasted beer. She could feel every delicious hard inch of his body against her.
Gil backed Moira up until she was caught between him and the wall. He leaned into her until he could feel her full breasts pressed into his chest. Lord she had the most exquisite body that he had ever seen or felt. He was as hard as stone and he knew that she had to be able to feel his cock against the softness of her belly. He wanted to take her right there against the wall. He put his hands under her firm ass and lifted her against the wall until his cock was nestled against her pussy. At Moira’s moan Gil began to rock against her while he deepened his kiss. She felt like heaven. He had to get inside her before he exploded.

Bare Confessions by Lacey Thorn
She moved her hand down to squeeze him through his jeans, making him groan. "Besides, if you’re not interested I’ll just go find someone who is. So really you’ll be doing Gil a favor by making sure my first time is with someone who will make it really good for me."
Ben gulped and moved away. "Your first time? Shit, Katie, I’ve never been with a virgin."
Katie smiled at him as she began working the ties open on her nightie. "I promise that I won’t hurt you. I’ll make it really good for you, baby." On the last word her nightie fell completely open, exposing her high, firm breasts. She wasn’t as well endowed as her soon to be sister-in-law who was an impressive thirty-six D-cup. Katie was on the smaller side at a thirty-two C-cup but what she had was round and firm and her nipples were a dark cherry red. She could tell by the look on Ben’s face that he liked what he saw and that there was no way that he would be able to walk away from her.
"What do you say, Ben? Will it be you or should I look elsewhere?"
Ben seemed to come out of a fog. He stalked toward her and scooped her up into his arms, striding to where he knew the bedroom she used was. "I’ll kill anyone else who even tries to!"

Bare Seduction by Lacey Thorn
Cass was immediately caught between the two men’s bodies so tightly that she could feel their large erections against her. She tilted her head back on Damon’s shoulder allowing Doug better access to her throat which he was nipping and sucking at.
Damon leaned down and took her mouth with a kiss so carnal Cass felt singed by it. She had often fantasized about two men at once and she would definitely like to be the filling in this sandwich. But there were people in the other room and no matter how drunk she was she didn’t sleep with men she didn’t know.
Finding strength she didn’t know she had, she pushed away and walked farther into the room away from where they both stood watching her.
"I’m sorry. I can’t do this."
"But you want to," Damon said. It was not a question as they all knew the answer to that.

These are the first three in the Bare Love series! Hope this quick peek inside the covers wet your appetite!
Happy Reading!

Lacey Thorn
It's your world...unlaced
http://www.lacythorn.com/

14 comments:

Miranda @ My Eclectic Bookshelf said...

ok now i need to add these to my very very long TBR list..lol Thank you for sharing with us.

Shauna said...

I enjoyed your post, and agree with Miranda. Another addition to the TBR list!

Beverly said...

Great stories. Especially Bare Seduction. The kinkier the better in my opinion :)

booklover0226 said...

Oh, nice, indeed. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks,
Tracey D

Kay Dee Royal said...

Hi Lacey,
Sexy!! Nice name for a series also. Congratulations on your success. Thanks for sharing.

Wendi Zwaduk said...

Steamy! Great excerpt. Keep them coming. Love the Bare Love books.

Jean P said...

Great excerpt, thanks for sharing.

Crystal Dee said...

I'm gonna have to have them. Nice little bit of teasing there Lacey.

Kasey said...

I like the last one especially--two m's. What more could a girl ask for?

mharris299@gmail.com

Caffey said...

Hi Lacey! I love series by the way! I guess I love the comfort of coming back to the friends, or the family or the club, etc. Its too exciting to re-visit and know the others HEA's! I shall have to start this series cuz now I see what I'm missing! I loved how she so reacted to Gil. Gave me goosebumps too! And then too how emotional Ben was too! This is great reading!

Cindy L said...

Wow! I think those excerpts melted some of the snow outside!! Those are great reads for a cold night!

cbandy10(at)hotmail(dot)com

Cathy M said...

Hi Lacey,

I love this series. Hope you get some new readers after they peek at those sexy excerpts.

caity_mack at yahoo dot com

Nancy G said...

I have been adding to my TBB list steadily all day, and here go more on the list.

nancyg5997@gmail.com

Lacey Thorn said...

Thanks everyone. These stories are the ones that started it all for me. I'm so happy that you all enjoyed the brief glimpse of this series. This is one that I will keep going as long as readers want the stories!