Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Belinda's Valentine's Drawing


I'm having a rather fabulous, spur of the moment drawing through my blog! I realized that I hadn't really arranged anything special for my readers for Valentine's day, so I decided it was time to pull out the stops...

What is the prize? How about a 100 inch pearl necklace? That's right...8 FEET of fabulous fresh water pearls!!! One winner will be able to choose between a strand of white baroque pearls or a strand of black rice-shaped pearls!

For details on how to enter, (its really easy) visit my blog at:

www.belindam.blogspot.com

8 comments:

Cathy M said...

Totally wild, Belinda, and so nice of you too.


caity_mack at yahoo dot com

Jason said...

pssst...love you!

doxymom said...

Wow, those are beautiful!

doxisrcool at aol.com

Faith said...

Wow! Uhm, wow! Those pearls are stunning!

bicknellbrown@sbcglobal.net

desitheblonde said...

they are great and they would make some one feel great about getting them ty for having the contest

Jean P said...

Those are absolutely gorgeous!


skpetal at hotmail dot com

Belinda McBride said...

Jason...love you too!

flchen1 said...

How beautiful! Thanks for sharing, Belinda ;)

f dot chen at comcast dot net