Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

BRANDED

The concept for Stormy Wedding was simple. Ellora’s Cave put a shout out about their new Branded line of erotic stories. Branded is a line of erotic tales set within the confines of a marriage. One of my pet peeves about romance is that the story ends when the marriage begins. And that is where I began my story…at the end…with the wedding.



Branded: According to my handy dandy dictionary, branded means a mark burned with a hot iron, as upon cattle, to show ownership. Ouch! And may I say, double ouch. A trade-mark to show quality or kind. I like that better. To impress deeply upon mind or memory. I like that best.

What do you think? Does the romance and passion end when the vows are said? For a chance to win a grab bag of V-Day fun and/or read an excerpt pop over to my blog and tell me about your wedding, your wedding disaster or your dream wedding. www.kelliscottbooks.blogspot.com


8 comments:

desitheblonde said...

wow that a kicker cover i love the way you put it

Stormy said...

I agree. Beautiful cover. I think EC has the right idea by creating a new line that is specific to the "after the vows" romance. Very relate-able!!

Kelli Scott said...

Good morning! I'm on Pacific time, so it's still dark here. Typing in the dark.

Yes, love the cover too. Romantic. Sensual.

Amy S. said...

Nice cover! I didn't know ec had a line that was like this one. I will have to check it out.

Kelli Scott said...

Amy it is a new line. I hope it strikes a cord with people and that it lasts because I have a hundred little stories in my head.

Jean P said...

Very nice cover. Have to check out this new line of books.

skpetal at hotmail dot com

Kelli Scott said...

Thanks all. I had fun today.

Paradox Sinner said...

I always wanted a v-day wedding, but i settled for a May wedding because it was more important to me that it be outside.