Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Flowers and Candy and Other Fun Things

Valentine’s Day celebrates love and lovers. You know that your hero would want to do something extra special for the object of his affection. Something unique and wonderful and utterly sexy. But what he does, and how he does it, really depends upon the type of man that he is.

Arien, my mischievous fallen angel from Sculpting a Demon

would want to give his Lila something extravagant. He would want a spectacle, something impressive and surprising and probably slightly illegal. He would conjure fireworks and scroll declarations of his love in the night sky, shower her with roses from thin air and make love to her as they watch the display from inside her cozy loft.

Nate, from Santa’s Sleeping Beauty

would want something more low key. He’d want Jordan all to himself, somewhere quiet where he could have his wicked, wicked way with her all night long. Nate would definitely treat her to some kinky action for the holiday. Some fuzzy handcuffs, some warming lube, maybe a toy or two. In fact, Jordan’s present would totally be something vibrating and very, very naughty.

Outrageous or subtle, every hero wants to treat his love to something special on the day made for romance. What would you want your ideal hero to do for the holiday? Flowers and candy? Leather and restraints? A quiet, candlelight dinner or a fabulously rough tumble through every room of the house?


Hmm, I actually like the sound of all of those things.


9 comments:

Elie said...

Makes me want to pay a visit to the EdenFantasies shop.

Gabby said...

Reading all these gave me an interesting idea.

For me I get a ride from work from my dream guy and he'd take me to my place, before I can get comfortable he puts a blindfold on me and guides me to my room, when he tells me to take it off we're in my room but there's a small table with a candle lit dinner placed on it.

I can tell he'd been working on this for awhile, because there's also flower petals on my bed and the area where my bed is located smells like my favorite scent.

After we eat he hands me a present and feel a little guilty because I didn't get him anything, he gives me a smile that tells me not to worry about it though.

I open the box and inside are a few interesting items that he tells me he can wait try out.

LuAnn said...

Flowers and candy, for sure!!!

reading_frenzy at yahoo dot com

Cathy M said...

Done a little bit of everything to celebrate after 35 years of marriage. But my favorite remains a bouquet of tulips and a quiet dinner at home.

caity_mack at yahoo dot com

Maria said...

If I had a significant other ...I think that I would love some flowers and candy and a nice quiet dinner at home with a good bottle of wine and maybe we could curl up on the couch and watch one of my favorite movies:)

junegirl63(at)gmail(dot)com

Lisa Fox said...

Wow, those are all great ideas everyone! Toys and quiet dinners and flowers - all beautiful things. Thanks so much for sharing them!

Happy Valentine's Day!

heavy hedonist said...

The most romantic thing my guy could do for me would be-- not to mention Star Wars for 24 solid hours!!!

Crystal Dee said...

I have sort of answered this one already. I remember snuggling on the sofa,under a blanket,watching a movie,while slow hands strayed. It was so sexy.

Lisa Fox said...

I understand exactly what you saying heavy hedonist.

Slow hands are very, very sexy Crystal.

Thank you both so much for commenting!

Happy Valentine's Day!