Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Guillermo, My Research Assistant

For some reason, the questions I get most often are about my research assistant, Guillermo. It’s a live-in position, because I write day and night. He’s been with me for years and feels like part of the family.



He’s not much to look at, but he’s smart as a whip. He follows instructions very well. Guillermo does work outside the home because his position doesn’t pay well, but I offer an attractive benefit package. Okay, yes, he does have a little crush on me. But I don't know if he'll be so bold as to give me a Valentine gift.

I did dedicate my book Stormy Wedding to him because he worked tirelessly, and like I said, I don't pay him much.

Kelli Scott



8 comments:

Jason said...

I think I need a research assistant too....

Kelli Scott said...

I highly recommend one. You know, or two. Whatever your needs require.

doxymom said...

Wow. Just wow.

Terra Pennington said...

Loved to knit when I was younger. I can't wait to get my hands on Stormy Wedding. I do love the cover.

Terra

perisquire30 said...

How can I get myself one of these...research assistants...yeah, that's the ticket...
what a brilliant idea, Kelli!

~Roni Lynne

Cindy L said...

I'm sure you can find other ways to compensate him!

cbandy10(at)hotmail(dot)com

Jean P said...

Mercy, where do you find a research assistant like him!!!!


skpetal at hotmail dot com

Kelli Scott said...

He's a good guy.