Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Just As I Pictured Him...My Big Box 'O Man-Candy To You!

You voted and I listened! Here are the top seven heroes from my books you most wanted to see MY vision of. I had been going to post the top five, but after the clear winner, there were six of my guys tied for second, and I didn't want to leave any of them out...

It's been very interesting seeing who you've selected, and I had a very tough time sorting through man-candy shots to find the perfect fit, in those cases where I didn't have one already chosen.

Top readers' choice was Tommy from The Swap. So here's Jim's favorite blond machinist with those fingers that work magic, on machines...and him.

And next up is Tommy's grounding influence, Jim himself. Such a nice-looking couple, aren't they? Visit my post over at Goddess Fish for their first two kisses.



Rowr. Below is the namesake of Pride And Joey, Vance's cougar mate, Joey.


Also in the tie for second place were all three main characters in A Pint Light (shown below in order): the two heroes, Raine the mage and Valerian the vamp, as well as Val's best friend, Killian.



And last but not least, one of my more recent and beloved heroes, Cory--Bailey's uncle and Ken's beloved partner--from Making His List.



Thanks to everyone who voted, and I hope you enjoyed seeing my guys as I see them. For those of you who've read these books, how did I do?? Are they as you pictured them? :) ~Dev

Devon Rhodes--Humor, Heat, and Happy Endings
http://devonrhodes.blogspot.com/
http://www.devonrhodes.com

23 comments:

Cathy M said...

They are gorgeous, Devon, thanks for sharing your men with us.


caity_mack at yahoo dot com

Devon Rhodes said...

Thanks, Caity. Glad to see they're finally behaving themselves and making a good first impression! :)

Jambrea said...

Nice! I LOVED The Swap. It was nice to see your inspiration!

binojo2@yahoo.com

Wendi Zwaduk said...

Yummy pics. Awesome. :-)

Nina Pierce said...

Please don't make me pick...I'd like one of each please. ;) Yep, I'm greedy ... what can I say?

Terra Pennington said...

Oh I am done can spend the rest of the day drooling. Wow love the green eyes. I may need to find me a baby bib.

Terra

Lisa Fox said...

Whoa! My Sunday is a much better place now. Thank you that.

Beth C said...

Ooh! Eye candy! Nice...and no calories.
:-)
Thanks, Beth C

luciatea said...

Very, very nice pictures :)

luciatea01 (at) hotmail.com

Chris said...

Oh, Raine is particularly tasty looking...

Dana said...

Raine is just yummy! Eyes and lips and stubbly, yowza!

BlueSmokey said...

Pretty, pretty men:) Who doesn't like the eye candy.

Samantha said...

OMG! I love the eye candy. Made my gloomy Sunday much brighter :)

Beth said...

Love the pictures.
It always helps to get into the story to be able to picture the guys.

Stephanie said...

Oh my Goodness!! Such yummy Valentine Treats!! Thank you for sharing.

Joyce said...

Thank you for the pics...they are great!

Lily said...

Thanks for sharing your guys with us. Raine especially is so yummy. Those eyes!! ;)

bazinga said...

Delish. I was trying to decide what to read next and The Swap it will be with those yummy pieces of man candy fresh in my mind how can I go wrong?!

Jean P said...

*Licking lips* wow very nice pics indeed. Thanks for sharing them with us.

skpetal at hotmail dot com

heavy hedonist said...

Looking at Joey & suddenly realizing I am officially A Dirty Old Lady. And i'm not too bummed by it.

Yummers.

Elie said...

Three cheers for Raine and Val.

Tara Lynn said...

Wow, Raine, just... wow. I was clearly shabby in picturing him myself.

Jen B. said...

Wow, nice pictures.