Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Karma Court Contest!!


I'm curious. Is it just me, or...
has anyone ever wronged you along this trek called life?

Ever daydream about that someone getting what they deserve? A little Karmic Retribution?
Ever wonder if a person who helped you out knows just how much it meant to you?

Me, too!! On both counts.

I'm a long believer in what comes around goes around. When I first wrote Play Fling, I myself wasn't sure what it was that Millie Match did in life to be dealt such serious punishment as a life sentence playing Cupid.
After you read Play Fling and the fan extra Far Flung #1 you may or may not agree with what Millie has coming.

Either way, it's bound to be salacious fun!

In celebration of Play Fling being up for BESTSELLER For A DAY this Feb. 14th, I've released a fan extra, Far Flung, which reveals a secret or two. This Karma Court shorts series will keep things interesting along Millie's journey out of her punishment. AND, since Karma Court tickles my fancy so well, wanna come play?

Okay.

Here's the deal.

In Karma Court, the person you wronged gets to either forgive you, or decide on your punishment. If you were facing an accused, the one who wronged--or helped--you most, what 'ruling' would you give them?
All weekend long, I'll take 'ruling's' and the winning punishment, chosen by my secret panel of judges, will be featured in the next Karma Court installment.

Don't worry! I'll protect the guilty, #promise, and if you are just to shy to post it here, email me instead! amberscottbooks(at)gmail(dot)com.
:}Amber Scott

9 comments:

Shauna said...

The punnishment would have to fit the person. Make a freespirit be stuck doing something rigid like accounting or taxes. Make someone who destroys relationships or uses people be a cupid. Make the guy who never would even put his underwear in the hamper a maid.

Paradox Sinner said...

I am a strong believer in Karma and what you do comes back to you whether good or bad.

Wendi Zwaduk said...

I love when people are stuck in situations they'd never really want to be in but they have to make the best of it. Fantastic! Love Play Fling, too. :-)

Virginia said...

I believe in Karma also and what comes around goes around.

lead[at]hotsheet[dot]com

Jean P said...

I believe in Karma. The old saying about what goes around comes around, I believe it.

skpetal at hotmail dot com

Kasey said...

Karma exists. Believe me!

mharris299@Gmail.com

Amber Scott Books said...

I'm with you all! I fully believe in what comes around goes around.

@Shauna, I'm with you! Definitely has to be something they'd hate.

Cindy L said...

I believe in Karma too. I feel that whatever they are accused of doing, should be done to them. That is the only way they will understand the full extent of what they've done. But it can't involve an innocent person. Such as they shoot a family member and then one of theirs is shot. Maybe they would watch the scene play out and not know that it didn't really happen. Then they are given the chance to repent...

Great idea Amber!

cbandy10(at)hotmail(dot)com

Jennifer Mathis said...

i so agree. punishment that is completely apalling to them

meandi09@yahoo.com