By Emly Forrest
If music sets a mood, (and I believe it does), then these are my choices for getting snuggly.
1. Light My Fire by Jose Feliciano (Not the Doors version.)
2. The Romance album by Luis Miguel (I don’t always know what he’s saying, but oo la la is it ever sexy!)
3. Anything by Barry White (C’mon, admit it. You know you love it too!)
4. Various songs by Lou Rawls (One of the sexiest voices in the business.)
5. The What’s New album by Linda Ronstadt and the Nelson Riddle Orchestra (When she hits certain notes, I get the shivers.)
6. Almost anything by Anita Baker.
7. Sade, lots and lots of Sade.
8. The Quiet Nights album by Diana Krall. (Are you sensing a Latin music theme in my list?)
9. The Body Language album by Boney James. (Sexy, sexy sax.)
Emly Forrest is the author of The Last Resort (2010) and Irish Ice (Coming in March 2011), both available at www.lyricalpress.com. Please visit her website at www.emlyforrest.com or contact her at email@example.com.