Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Publishers oh my!


Hey guys here's my last plug for the night!

Since it is Valentines Day tomorrow I wanted to let you know about an amazing publishing company that has some unbelievable books. They range from historical, bdsm, Chick lit, Contemporary, Paranormal, Fantasy, romantic suspense, military, menage, interracial, steampunk, time travel, Western, cougar, and even self help books. They are an amazing book publisher that has great books for that special gal in your life, or special mother. Heck you can even read one of there great short stories to your wife while shes soaking in the bathtub on that special day. What a better way to prove your love then letting her hear your sexy words roll off your tongue as your reading one of the books from the many authors. Or even better you can download one of there books in a PDF, Epub, mobi, lit, HTML and read it from your e-reader device while your laying on your bed in your sexy nightgown. So don't be afraid anymore, no more horrible publishing websites to try and navigate on. Step into the light and join me for a new and excited company that will fulfill all your reading wants and needs. Come on take a break from life and head over to

10 comments:

doxymom said...

Thanks! I never heard of them.


doxisrcool at aol.com

Jean P said...

Bookmarking the site, want to check it out. Thanks


skpetal at hotmail dot com

Mindi said...

No problem guys!

Maria said...

I have a couple of books that I've bought from Secret Cravings...I just need to put aside some time to read now:)

junegirl63(at)gmail(dot)com

publisher said...

Thanks for the plug, Mindi. We are a brand new publisher out there so I hope you all will check out what we have available at www.secretcravingspublishing.com/OurBookt.html

See you there!

~Beth

Elie said...

I am not familiar with this publishing co, thanks for the link.

Cindy L said...

Thanks for the suggestion!

cbandy10(at)hotmail(dot)com

Di said...

always good to get a new source.

sallans d at yahoo dot com

lisagk said...

Found this site a couple weeks ago.
lisagk@yahoo.com

Crystal Dee said...

Thanks for the new site. I'm bookmarking it in my publishers file.