Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

STORMY WEDDING by Kelli Scott

You’re probably wondering who Kelli Scott is.
Kelli Scott, a former airline employee, spent her career globetrotting the world, leaving broken hearts and empty champagne flutes in every port (airport). Turning over a new leaf, she started her own now-defunct religion, also revolving around champagne. Currently a recluse living on a mountaintop in the Appalachians, she enjoys rock gardening, taxidermy and writing her semi-autobiographical memoirs.

That’s what it says on my profile page at Ellora’s Cave. I think I was having a champagne moment when I wrote that. Clearly some of it is not true. I’ll let you guess the fact from fiction.
I’m a debut erotic writer for Ellora’s Cave Branded line. I write about couples in committed relationships. You know—marriage. My first-ever erotic story, Stormy Wedding begins at the rehearsal dinner of a wedding and ends in bed. In between dinner and bed, a storm rages outside the wedding venue while passion erupts inside.
To know me better, read an excerpt, or enter my contest, visit my blog www.kelliscottbooks.blogspot.com
Friend me on Facebook. I’m a really good friend. If you drink too much virtual champagne, I’ll hold your hair while you cyber puke. Or stalk me down on Twitter. Find me on Goodreads.
Now tell me, who are you?

4 comments:

Nancy G said...

I am a harried public servant by day, and writer and reviewer by night. Living through my second childhood, fulfilling all my dreams I missed the first time around. My kids think I'm losing it, but I enjoy life to the fullest-except that the only romance in my life is in books.

nancyg5997@gmail.com

Kelli Scott said...

If only we could write all day and night. No laundry. No shopping. No cooking. What a beautiful world that would be.

And no day job. Gak.

Amy S. said...

I love to read and watch tv. I love my nieces and nephew. I live in Ky.

Kelli Scott said...

Amy - I'm not ashamed to say I love to watch TV too. I record soooo many shows and movies to watch at my leisure.