Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Whipped Cream Part Three--Fun and Dirty


Here it is! The post you've been waiting for! Fun and dirty uses for whipped cream. In part one, we discussed alternate ways to use this dairy treat. In part two, I shared a recipe for a delicious apricot confection. Now, I'll reveal ways to use whipped cream for sexual excitement.


Whipped Cream Bikini: It's every guy's fantasy, right?


Find the whipped cream game: Blindfold your lover. Tell him/her to find the dollops hidden on your body using only his/her tongue.


Dirty Words: Use a can of spray whipped cream to write dirty words on each other.


Cold vs. Hot: Freeze a can of whipped cream for 30 min and apply a bit of chilled cream to specific body parts before going down on him/her. The contrast of your heated mouth will drive your lover crazy!


Have any uses to share? Comment here.


Em Petrova

~where words mean so much more~




Tattoo Dream: http://tiny.cc/lsxr3

My Sexy Valentine: http://tiny.cc/2w5ea

12 comments:

Cathy M said...

Though chocolate sauce can be pretty messy, I love using it with whipped cream.


caity_mack at yahoo dot com

D.D. Scott said...

And just in time for NYC's Spring Fashion Week!!!

Bet this would be a hit on all the runways!!!

Fun stuff, Em!!!

Sexy Sassy Smart Wishes --- D. D. Scott

heavy hedonist said...

My sisters both love to just get out the spray whipped cream and shoot it into their mouths in public at parties. It makes the guys go a little crazy.

Tory Richards said...

Ah...you've definitely given me something to think about! LOL

Shauna said...

didn't know you could freeze the can. thanks for the info. :)

Maria said...

Thanks for all of the fun tips:)

I like to shoot it in my mouth too ...lol

junegirl63(at)gmail(dot)com

Jean P said...

I like the idea about freezing the can, didn't know could do that.

skpetal at hotmail dot com

Crystal Dee said...

Okay, I can't stand the feel of whip cream (I have a thing against all white or really creamy foods.Yes I realize how weird that is), but would be more than happy to be the serving dish for the man in my life. I'll stick to the chocolate syrup.

Elie said...

HeHe, great ideas, but not recommended for use while camping, all the sticky sweetness could attract ants.

Amy S. said...

Great post!

JoAnna said...

I have used food in sex play since I was young. May have to revisit my youth!

beckerjo(at)verizon(dot)net

Michaela said...

I'll never be able to look at anything using whipped cream and not think about the contrast from parts to mouth. :)