Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Monday, April 11, 2011

SPRING IS BUSTIN' OUT ALL OVER: WENDI ZWADUK

It’s Raining Men

Hallelujah. Right? I mean, the thought of spring conjures many images and thoughts. For me, it’s the disappearing layers of clothing. Now don’t get me wrong. I like a good mystery. Pants unzipped and sagging on sculpted hips, the elastic band of boxer shorts peeking out. A dress shirt left unbuttoned and giving a teasing glimpse of a six-pack and just a little treasure trail.... that’s sexy.

But you must remember, I live in oHIo. We’ve been known to get snow as late as the end of April. It’s not quite like Alaska, but it’s still frustrating to have 68 and sunny one day and 32 with a half an inch of snow on the ground. Hard on the wardrobe, too. But I’ve learned to deal with it. It happens, right? 

So I’m sitting at the laptop thinking about spring, April showers bring May flowers comes to mind. And what happens when the male body gets a teensy soggy? Muscles show!!! There’s nothing like seeing a well muscled body fish. So much bending...stretching... Le sigh. And then there’s the car washing. Got to get all that nasty salt from the winter off the vehicle. A little soap, lots of bubbles...you can have a real party. 

Another real thrill of spring...is baseball. I’ve been a casual fan since I was a kid. Cincinnati Reds all the way. Pain when you live in Indians country, but I dealt. I never saw some of the real greats play, but I remember Cincy going wire to wire and leading the league right to the World Series (which they won).  Again, there’s the bending, stretching, reaching, and those tight little uniforms....yum.

You can go for rides on the motorcycle. Put the top down on the convertible. Oh, and you can snuggle real close under the stars.  

Hmm. My rather unclean mind is racing. How about yours? I thought so. The moral of the post, since we’re nearing the end?

Baseball hunks plus semi-nude men plus motorcycles and fishing equals one of the below: 

A.   A ménage
B.    A man sammich
C.   Lots of Eye Candy
D.   This post 

The choice is up to you as to which path you choose. I’ll never tell. But I’ll bet you can guess where I’m taking this. Enjoy!


I always dreamed of writing the stories in my head. Tall, dark, and handsome heroes are my favorites, as long as he has an independent woman keeping him in line. I tend to write books with titles taken from songs because music is one of my many muses.
 
I earned a BA in education at Kent State university and as well as a Masters in Education from Nova Southeastern University. I've tried my hand at teaching, waitressing, and retail sales, but writing holds my heart.

I love NASCAR, romance, books in general, Ohio farmland, dirt racing, and my menagerie of animals. I have six books under contract and more than my brain can handle percolating. I can't wait to share them with you!

http://wendizwaduk.blogspot.com/  
Careless Whisper - Out Now from Total-E-Bound
Available Titles:
Tangled Up - Total-E-Bound
You'll Think of Me - Total-E-Bound!
My Immortal  - Total-E-Bound!
Must Be Doing Something Right  -  Total-E-Bound!
Right Where I Need to BeThe Wild Rose Press!
Learning How to Bend - Total-E-Bound!


36 comments:

Maria said...

Woohoo Wendy! Thanks for the eye-candy! What's not to love about the warmer weather when men have to start shedding the layers and we get to see the man inside?

junegirl63(at)gmail(dot)com

Faith said...

How cool! I'm a Buckey too! I was just over at LASR and found another Ohioan there too, lol!

Yeah, Ohio weather sucks when it comes to snow. I'm sitting out on the porch this morning--the first time I've been able to do so this year! Sadly, rain is rolling in.

bicknellbrown @sbcglobal.net

Rebekah E. said...

Thanks for the eye-candy.If only it could always be raining men.

bc428(at)juno(dot)com

Jean P said...

I live in Cleveland Indians part of the world too, totally agree thats what great about warmer weather, being able to see hot looking men shed their clothes!

skpetal at hotmail dot com

JoanneR said...

Great eye candy for a Monday morning! Ahhhhh!

Angelwolfstorm said...

Love the eye candy!!


angelwolf_storm@hotmail.com

cheryl c said...

Thanks for the Monday eye candy! It's a great way to begin the week.

castings at mindspring dot com

Judy said...

Loved the eye candy. I live here in the South, our temperatures have been in the high 80's for a few days. Those men would love it here:) Send them this way.

Judy
magnolias_1[at]msn[dot]com

Wendi Zwaduk said...

Maria - Thanks for stopping by!! I saw that eye candy and said, yanno, I gotta share. :-)

Wendi Zwaduk said...

Faith - Hiya Fellow Buckeye!!! We're all over the place. It's raining here now, but yesterday we took the top off the Jeep. Good times!!

Wendi Zwaduk said...

Rebekah - It's raining here, but I'm not seeing muscles...hmm...I agree, it could rain men much more often.

Wendi Zwaduk said...

Jean - I live in good old Indians country, but grew up right in the middle, a little north and it's Indians. A little more south and it's Reds. Dad was a Reds fan. Mom an Indians fan. Football season was just as fun...Browns vs Bengals. :-)

Glad you liked the man candy!!

Wendi Zwaduk said...

Joanne R - Happy to give you man candy on a Monday. More the merrier.

Wendi Zwaduk said...

Angelswolfstorm - glad you liked the eye candy. Always willing to share. :-)

Wendi Zwaduk said...

Cheryl C - Yanno, when I wrote the post, it didn't dawn on me it would post on Monday, but I'm glad I did. :-) Enjoy!

Wendi Zwaduk said...

Judy, you're the third Judy I know to live the south...How about we share the man candy and ogle to our little hearts content? Sounds like a plan to me. :-)

booklover0226 said...

Hi, Wendi.

Yes, indeedy, it is raining men!

I'll take the man sammich to go, please!!!

Thanks,
Tracey D
booklover0226 at gmail dot com

Cathy M said...

I am a california girl, so when springtime shows up, out comes the shorts and tank tops, so lots of lovely eye candy here.

Thanks sharing sharing your men with us Wendi.


caity_mack at yahoo dot com

chey said...

Great eye-candy!
chey127 at hotmail dot com

Wendi Zwaduk said...

Tracey,

Thanks for stopping by!!! One man sammich coming up. :-)

Wendi

Wendi Zwaduk said...

Cathy,

Oh, I'd love a little time in Cali just to have some shorts and tank tops weather. You can share your eye candy any day. :-)

Glad you could stop by!

Wendi

Wendi Zwaduk said...

Chey, Thanks for stopping by! Glad you liked the view!

Wendi

Kytaira said...

Gotta love the men! Those pictures you posted are just the kind that make you want to reach out and touch the real thing. Thanks for the candy just in time for Easter!

lynda98662@yahoo.com

Wendi Zwaduk said...

Thanks Kytaira!! Glad you could come by. Hope you enjoyed the men. I'm always up to share my candy.

Terra Pennington said...

Love your books Ms. Zwaduk. You are the only Z I have in my book file but I so love reading your stories.

Terra
tpen89@charter.net

Wendi Zwaduk said...

Thanks Terra. I'm glad you like the books. Enjoy the eye candy!!

Nancy G said...

Eye candy is always a good thing. If it were raining men, I would definitely put the umbrella away. Thanks for the fun post, Wendi

nancyg5997@gmail.com

Wendi Zwaduk said...

Thanks Nancy. I know, I would totally put the umbrella away, too. Thanks for stopping by!!!

lisagkendall said...

D. and it was a fun post. yum.
lisa gk at yahoo dot com

Wendi Zwaduk said...

Lisa,

Glad you liked the post. :-) Always happy to share my candy.

Wendi

EdgesAngel23 said...

Thanks for the awesome eye candy!! It totally warmed up what is here in WI turning out to be a very chilly spring!!
Ashley A
ash_app@hotmail.com

Wendi Zwaduk said...

Thanks Ashley!! Glad you liked the view. :-)

Sarah Ahiers (Falen) said...

your post wins for all the tantalizing photos. MMMM

Wendi Zwaduk said...

Yay! I love winning. :-) Glad you enjoyed the post!

Stacie said...

Wow Wendi thanks for the inspiration. I loved your post!

user1123 AT comcast DOT net

Wendi Zwaduk said...

Thanks Stacie! Glad you could make it to the post. I love sharing my candy. :-)

Wendi