Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Friday, May 13, 2011

GUEST BLOG: ASHLYNN MONROE

I’m so excited my one-year anniversary of my very first published work is coming up on June 4th. It’s hard to believe it’s only been a year since the best thing that ever happened to me (not counting the hubby and offspring) happened. I’ve always been a daydreamer and when I was thirteen, I began to write the worlds that I imagined down. I’ve written when I was sad, lonely, or scared. I’ve written when I was happy, excited, or hopeful. I don’t know how to live without writing. Even if everyone stopped buying my words and publishers stopped wanting to publish them, I’d still write. It’s just a huge part of what makes me Ashlynn. It’s strange that a full year has been born and died before my eyes. It feels like just yesterday all of what I have today was just a prayer, my fondest dream. If you’ve read me thank you, there are no words adequate to tell you how much you’ve touched my life. Readers make writers authors so thank you for that gift! As a special gift to you, I’m giving one lucky commenter a copy of Blood Kin as a thank you to everyone who’s made the last year of my life so wonderful. If this is the first time you’re meeting me I hope you’ll give me a read.

I’d love to tell you a little bit about my novel from Wicked Ink, Blood Kin. It’s the story of Danya a young woman who survives heart-breaking tragedy to discover her family heritage as a vampire hunter. Experiencing a world she can barely accept, she meets Valin. He’s handsome, brave, and he understands her better than anyone else in her new life possibly can. Family drama twists and turns with some very surprising revelations. Embroiled in the sins of the past, her heart and her life hang perilously close to the edge of the abyss. You can buy this full-length novel from Wicked Ink Press.

I’d love to hear from you if you read it; you can email me at authorashlynnmonroe@gmail.com or comment on my website. You can see my full list of titles that include the genres of paranormal, urban fantasy, young adult, contemporary, science fiction, and erotic romance:

Hidden Magic-Wild Horse Press-Urban Fantasy Romance

The Mirage High series-YA Paranormal-Wild Horse Press

Dark Miracle-Wild Horse Press-Erotic Paranormal

Blood and Bondage-Wild Horse Press-Erotic Paranormal

Wild Hearts-Wild Horse Press-Paranormal Romance

The Mirage High series-YA Paranormal-Wild Horse Press (print anthology or individual eBook shorts)

Blood and Bondage-Wild Horse Press-Erotic Paranormal

Christmas in Redemption-Wild Horse press-Paranormal Romance Anthology

My Soul to Keep-Coming 2011-Wild Horse Press-Urban Fantasy Romance

Kiss Me, Kill Me, Bite Me-Coming 2011-Wild Horse Press-Dark Paranormal Romance

Reality Stinks- Coming 2011-Wild Horse Press-Urban Fantasy Romantic comedy

Chemical Lust-Cobblestone Press-Science Fiction Erotic

Passion's Escape-Silver Publishing-Science Fiction Erotic

Lost Heart's-Silver Publishing-Science Fiction Erotic

Wish-Silver Publishing-Urban Fantasy Erotic

Just One Night-Silver Publishing-Paranormal Romance

Vampires and Mistletoe-Silver publishing-Paranormal Romance

Captured Heart and soul-Silver Publishing Erotic Anthology

Love Factory-August 2010-Wicked Nights-Science Fiction Erotic

In the Machine-Wicked Nights-Science Fiction Erotic

Dark Man-Wicked Nights-Paranormal Romance

Eternal Gift-Wicked Nights-Paranormal romance

Aloha Christmas-Wicked Nights-Paranormal romance

Clockwork Hearts: Secrets 6/20/2011

Clockwork Hearts: Revelations 11/20/2011

Clockwork Hearts: Rebirth 4/01/2012-kNight Romance Publishing-Paranormal steam punk

Blood Kin-Keith Publications-Paranormal Romance

The Templar Vampire Series-Coming 2011-Keith Publications-Paranormal Romance

Fallen Angels-Evernight Publishing-Steam Punk Romance

Protector Mine-Evernight Publishing-Paranormal Romance

Indecent Encounters-Evernight Publishing-Erotic Romance Anthology

Dream Mists-Willow Moon Publishing-Paranormal Romance

The Vengeance Series-Decadent Publishing-Urban Fantasy

4 comments:

Sherry said...

Your a new author to me but your book does sound really good. I'll have to look into it more.

sstrode@scrtc.com

ashlynn monroe said...

Thanks Sherry! I really hope you'll like my unique style. :)

Wicked Leanore said...

I am a HUGE fan! I recently read one of Miss Monroe's novellas "Denae's Lesson" And I really got an education! I would read anything she writes.

ashlynn monroe said...

**Hugs** You warmed my heart Leanore!! TY!