Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Beyond The Kiss

This next excerpt goes beyond the kiss, this is where my characters begin to give into the sexual attraction they have for each other and negotiate their time together.

“We still have things to discuss.” The tightness in her voice made her legs quiver.

“There's nothing to discuss. You've made your decision.”

Her jaw dropped but before she could react to his words, she found herself pinned up against the house, his lips on hers and she melted into his embrace.

His lips were firm and demanding. No, asking, as his tongue thrust between her teeth, seeking hers out. Without thought, her tongue tangled with his, dueling with him, fighting for control. But he took over with a powerful thrust and her heart sped up.

“Today, we talk. If you're still here in the morning, then I'll know you've accepted my terms.”

Angie crossed her arms over her chest and let out a huff. “Haven't I agreed already?”

“There's one thing I won't allow and that's for a woman to be here without full consensual knowledge about what she's getting into.”

“Okay, I'm game.” She sat back looking like a queen on a throne and Jared had to hide a smile. She was perfect for him, spunky and daring.

“How submissive are you willing to be?”

She tensed. Oh, she tried not to show it, but his degree in sexual psychology allowed him to notice the subtle signs—her fingers gripping the wicker chair arms, the tightening of her lips and the way her breathing changed.

When she didn't answer, he continued, “Understand this, I'm a Dominant through and through. If you're going to stay here with me, you have to accept that.”

“In the bedroom?” she asked with a slight uncertainty in her voice.

“In all manners where sex and sensuality are concerned.” He crossed his arms over his chest.

The goose bumps on her arms made him smile, then the tiny little shiver making its way through her body. Her hips shifted ever so slightly and he hid a grin.

“I can accept your dominance in the bedroom.” Triumph surged through him before he tapped it down.

“We will have a play word. The minute I say this word, it means I'm now your Master. It won't matter where we are, once I say the word, I'm in control of you. Be it in the bedroom, here on the porch, in the dining room, anywhere. And when I say it a second time, our play is over, again no matter where we are.”

“I want a safe word,” she demanded.

Jared fought against showing surprise. So she wasn't uneducated about the BDSM world. How interesting. “Naturally, I would never play without one.”

“Good.”

“Communication is important. If you're feeling uncomfortable in any position I put you in, if you feel any pain or if there is something you absolutely don't want to do, you must use your safe word. Nothing else will make me stop.” He paused, but she only nodded. “You will tell me how I'm making you feel at all times. I want to know I'm turning you on, making you hot, or when you're about to climax.”

Again, her hips shifted on the chair. She was already turned on. Very good, she was responsive to him and they hadn't even started yet.

“Our play word is saddle up and your safe word is tiger.

“Got it.”

“Saddle up.”

Her head jerked when he said the word. While he wasn't planning on doing anything yet, he wanted her full attention, needed to see if she would keep her word.

“Take your panties off.”

Color flooded her cheeks, but she didn't hesitate. She managed to take her underwear off without giving him a show. She dropped them onto the porch next to her chair, on top of her bra.

“Now tell me, how many men have you had sex with?” He leaned back in his chair.

“I'm twenty-eight, not eighteen. How the hell do I know?”

“I'm thirty-two and I've had sex with fifteen women. How many?”

“Fifty.” Her sarcastic tone came through loud and clear.

Damn spunky woman. While he admired her fire, the little liar would submit to him. “Unbutton your blouse.”

Her hands didn't budge.

“If you can't obey me, Angie, then this is over.” He stood up, disappointed she couldnt take such a simple order from him and submit.

“Damn bossy man,” she muttered beneath her breath, but she unbuttoned her blouse.

“I'm the man you need.” He held his breath while hers grew rapid. He waited until she finished then said, “Now spread it open, bare your tits to me.”

Her fingers trembled as she followed his directions. Walking behind her, he gazed down at her bare chest. Magnificent pale globes met his gaze. In this position, he could see her breathing wasn't quite steady from her excitement, but her body was reacting. Already her nipples growing hard.

“Have you ever been tied up?”


Okay, readers it's now up to you. What's your fantasy? What would you like your ultimate fantasy man to do to you? It doesn’t have to be kinky, it can be sweet or sexy or anything you want it to be.

You can visit Marie at her website: www.marietuhart.com

And if you're interested in a free bookmark/postcard leave your email address in the comments and Marie will contact you.

For more on Quick Silver Ranch: Saddle Up click here

27 comments:

Cathy M said...

That was totally wild Marie. And I enjoy my fantasy life between the pages of a sexy story.

heather said...

Loved the excerpt, it really was wild. My fantasy would be coming home, thinking I'm all alone, and my man coming out of no where, grabbing me, kissing and touching me roughly. He picks me up and toss's me onto the bed. I haven't decided if I want him to tie me up at this point because it's already so rough, lol, but yall get where this is going :)

chamblinh@gmail.com

The Happy Booker said...

Wow, I loved this and I can't wait to read more. My fantasy? Well, I love a dominant aggressive man in the bedroom and that's pretty much the direction my fantasies lean.

Donna Smith
ahappybooker at gmail dot com

Marie Tuhart said...

Hi Cathy,

Glad you liked this excerpt and books are the best place for the sexy story.

Marie Tuhart said...

Hi Heather, glad you loved the excerpt. Like your fantasy.

Marie Tuhart said...

Happy Booker, glad you loved this excerpt too. It's fun to let the dominant aggressive man have his way with you.

Stacie said...

Ultimate fantasy would be being snowed-in in a cabin in the mountains. I like stories where the characters have no choice but to put up with each other. You never know what you'll have to do to stay warm. ;)

User1123 AT comcast DOT net

Stormy said...

Oh Wow! I love the idea of a play phrase! Builds constant tension in the story since you don't know when or where he'll use it! My fantasy includes a long weekend away with my DH and spending lots of "quality" time together!

Robin said...

I'd like my man to touch me all over and be in control.

Robin D
robindpdx (at) yahoo (dot) com

books4me said...

Wonderful excerpt! I wanna be a cougar and have me a younger man who is all muscle!

books4me67 at ymail.com

Marie Tuhart said...

Hi Stacie, like your fantasy. You have to keep warm. :)

Marie Tuhart said...

Hi Stormy, thanks for the comment. Long weekends away with the DH are wonderful.

Marie Tuhart said...

Hi Robin, thanks for the comments, there's just something about a man in control isn't there.

Marie Tuhart said...

Hi Books4me, thanks for the comment. Go for the younger man, you can do it. :)

nicci_carrera said...

Very hot, Marie! I definitely like my fantasies between the pages of a hot book like Saddle Up!

Nicci

Donna B said...

Great scene! And fantasy...oh yeah, a dominant man...oh so hot!

Dawn said...

Wow..what a loaded question!! lol...a man in control but that is sweet and passionate.

staniszeski3824@comcast.net

Mara said...

Thanks for sharing a great excerpt. My fantasy starts with a sweet, but dominant man and then the rest, well, my name is my email address, so the rest, ahem, can't be said here! I've been meaning to use a different email addy for just this reason!
Not that I'm ashamed, mind you, but in my real life, I do counseling and if one of my clients happened by, it could be a little, er, uncomfortable!
i've added your name to my authors list to buy their books.
Thanks,

Mara
marajbrandon AT earthlink DOT net

Na said...

I really like this excerpt. I can feel the chemistry and tension play out between the couple. He's demanding and Angie being a bit stubborn herself matches him well. Thank you for sharing.

carnation said...

OMG! What a hot excerpt! ON MY LIST. My answer is, to pamper, bathe and feed me and talk to me while blindfolded and mute, then keep me tied to his bed all night following his orders and desires... then business as usual the next day! Hope no one googles this!

lillibernibilli@yahoo.com

Marie Tuhart said...

Hi Nicci,

Thanks for stopping by. And glad you like the book.

Marie Tuhart said...

Hi Donna, I have to agree dominate men are hot. Thanks for the comment.

Marie Tuhart said...

Hi Dawn,

Thanks for the comment. Sweet and passionate, those are good qualities in any man fantasy or not.

Marie Tuhart said...

Hi Mara,

Thanks for the comment, and I understand we do have to protect our real lives.

Marie Tuhart said...

Hi Na,

Thanks for commenting and I'm glad you like the excerpt.

Marie Tuhart said...

Hi Carnation,

Thanks for the comment, don't worry if any googles it, just deny it was you :)

Naomi Bellina said...

Good thing I just enjoyed my partner...hot excerpt! My fantasies differ with my mood.