Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Do you have an inner voyeur?

Hi everyone! I'm really excited to be part of the big bash today! Lots of great prizes and fun to be had and I can't wait to check out the rest of the posts.

So my question for you today is simple...do you like to watch or be watched while you or others are becoming intimate? I'm curious to hear people's thoughts!

My new series at Ellora's Cave, Unveiled, is all about the interactions of the characters at a club called Kink, where anything goes and you have the freedom to be anyone you want, with anyone watching.

Here's the blurb and buy link to my latest release, Provoke Me, in case you'd like to check it out. Provoke Me is book 2 of the series and book 1, Reveal Me, released earlier this year. And you can find out more about me or my work at www.cariquinn.com


Book two in the Unveiled series.

Sometimes extreme provocation can lead to exactly what you need…

Attracted.Kelly is focused on the bookstore she manages. Sex is relegated to a list of candidates on her PDA. Only one man pushes all her buttons―her boss.

Fascinated. Spencer is determined to fight his desire for Kelly. For years they’ve bumped heads over the store they both love. But there’s more than one reason a potential relationship is too complicated.
Provoked. When Kelly and Spencer unexpectedly meet up at a sex club, all the rules go out the window. Suddenly there’s only one way this match of wills can end―naked, preferably all night long. In this battle for sexual supremacy, there are two winners—and two losers, when their stubbornness leads to the very thing each dreads most. 

Reader Advisory: In a couple of scenes, Kelly and Spencer test “the more the merrier” theory.

12 comments:

bw said...

Cari,
Love to watch, very sexy! beth

whartonmichael(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

Leanne109 said...

I usually blush and turn my head lol good for them but I'm too conservative and rather not be seen looking lol

Leanne109 said...

leanne_gag[at]hotmail[dot]com

JohnF said...

Hmm, does it count if I'm wearing my Burger King mask?

Cari Quinn said...

LOL, John, I'd say whatever you decide to wear is your choice.

Leanne, I'm rather conservative too. That's why fiction is so much fun.

Beth, I so agree!

Thanks for stopping by!

Mountain Laurel said...

Just fantasy to me...too shy and conservative to actually watch or be watched...but love to read about it!

Mara said...

I like to watch, but am much too embarassed to do it and being watched, hmm, I'll have to try and get back to you!
Mara
marajbrandon AT earthlink DOT net

Stacie said...

I love to read about both. Have fun at the party!

User1123 AT comcast DOT net

Na said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Na said...

To be watched? I would have to say no. To read about, I don't mind as books are my escape from reality. I can even place myself in the heroine's shoes.

Toni said...

Oh jeez, I don't know. Neither opportunity has ever come up. I would have say I am too shy, but now that I'm getting older, I just don't know.

tsteinerid(gmail)

Robin said...

I would rather watch than be watched, but that could be okay too...

Robin D
robindpdx (at) yahoo (dot) com