Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Saturday, July 30, 2011

FREE READS by Lily Harlem

In 2009 I was lucky enough to win the Love Honey Award for Erotic Fiction with my short story Madam President . It started me on this wonderful journey writing erotic romance where I have learned so much and made many wonderful new friends. You can read my winning story for FREE by clicking on the cover below.



Last year when Love Honey launched another competition they asked me if I had a story which they could use to help promote their contest.

I happily obliged and offered up something I’d been tinkering with called A Classic Wedding Night – it’s all about the first night Mr. and Mrs. Darcy spend together as a married couple - its steamy!

You can read it for FREE by clicking on the cover or, head to the girl in the headphones and download a FREE podcast which takes about 30 minutes to listen to.





Be sure to let me know what you think, and if you want more FREE reads, click on the hottie below.



Lily x

9 comments:

Kay Dee Royal said...

Nice Hottie, Lily - thank you for your generous freebies. I appreciate the opportunity of finding a new author.

Kay Dee Royal
kaydeeroyal at msn dot com

Stacie said...

Congratulations on winning the award! I'm sure it went a long way to help you stay motivated. Thanks for the free reads too!

user1123 AT comcast DOT net

bw said...

Lily, I love your stories! Thanks for a free one. Beth
whartonmichael(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

Lily Harlem said...

Hey guys,

Great that you stopped by to party.

Lily x

booklover0226 said...

Hi, Lily.

Thanks for the free reads; I'll check them out.

Thanks,
Tracey D
booklover0226 at gmail dot com

Toni said...

Aaahhhh YUM and if you didn't get it the first time YUM!

tsteinerid(gmail)

Na said...

The hottie is very easy on the eyes, thanks for sharing. What I find better than a hottie though is a free read! Thank you for sharing. I like free reads it's not only generous of the author who provide them but gives me the chance to try out new authors.

Lily Harlem said...

HI :-)

Do let me know what you think of my stories and if you swing by my website sign up for my newsletter to be in with a chance of winning my latest release.

Lily x

books4me said...

Thanks for the free reads! HOT!

books4me67 at ymail.com