Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Good night!

Thanks everyone for a super day, and thanks again Whipped Cream ladies for allowing me to participate over here. I've had a great time and appreciate all the kind readers that dropped by to read and leave comments. If you'd like to keep up with me please do at http://lilamurno.weebly.com/ . I send out a monthly newsletter, if you'd like to receive it there's a link to sign up on my homepage. I also love to host guests-if anyone's interested drop me a line--there's a comments form to do that. I'm also found over on Facebook occasionally and please don't hesitate to track me down over at my publisher's website at http://www.rebelinkpress.com/ .

Happy reading!
Lila Munro

3 comments:

Stacie said...

Glad you had fun Lila! Thanks for the great posts!

User1123 AT comcast DOT net

Na said...

Thanks for coming by and joining in the celebrations. I really enjoy finding new authors and books to add to my reading list.

Robin said...

Thanks for participating!

Robin D
robindpdx (at) yahoo (dot) com