Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

I'm Baaaack - Ella Jade



I hope you're all having a fantastic Sunday. As I said earlier, I love making new friends, so if you're interested in following me as I embark on my writing journey please be sure to stop by my blog for all the up-to-date details!


You can also connect with me via FB, Twitter and e-mail. All the info is on my blog.

I have a new release scheduled to come out in September. I'm super excited about this one. It's a steamy BDSM romance.

Be My Everything
Beachwalk Press (tentative release date 9/19/11)

***

Blurb... 

Kat Sierra is a natural submissive who submits willingly to her Dom Lucas Cain. She's new to the BDSM world, but is eager to learn. At first, Luke is apprehensive to train someone so innocent, but the more time he spends with her the more intrigued he becomes. 
What happens when Luke requests his friend/mentor, Colin, join them in the playroom for a night of fun?  Will Kat's true feelings for Luke surface? Can he break his own rule and fall in love with his sub?
***
Excerpt...
"Any questions, Ms. Sierra?" Luke asked in that sexy southern drawl of his.
Katherine learned he was originally from Texas but relocated to New York when his company took off.  He was impeccable. Not a hair out of place or a crease in his suit that wasn’t supposed to be. He stood over Katherine for most of their conversation and she felt it to be a bit unsettling. He was an extremely intimidating man.
"Umm, what happens next? I mean, do we have sex?" She was so out of her element.
"Would you like to have sex right here in my office?"  His mouth formed a hard line, causing his jaw to tighten. "Shall I take you on my desk with an office full of people on the other side of my door?"
Katherine felt like such an idiot.
"Umm, no, of course not," she answered as she cracked her knuckles. Her face was flush and her throat was dry. She quickly wondered what she was doing there.
 "But, as your Dom, I’d be well within my rights to take you fast and hard on my desk," he informed her. He never raised his voice. It was soft but firm and he seemed to be able to get his point across effectively. "Is that what you came here for?"
That was precisely what she wanted. Her stomach flipped as the moisture gathered inside her panties, just like it had the first night she’d seen him. This man oozed sex and he knew it.
"Katherine," he sighed. "What are you doing here?" He looked frustrated, but she didn’t understand why.
"Applying to be your sub," she said. "And, please call me Kat."
"As much as I’d like you to be my pet, sweetie, I’ll stick with Katherine." He smirked and that relaxed her. "Why do you want to be my sub?"
"I want to be dominated." She hoped that was what he wanted to hear.
"Well, why not have your boyfriend tie you to the bed?" he asked."It would be much easier than going through all of this."
***
I love Luke! ;)
Thanks for letting me hang with you all today. I had a great time and I look forward to hearing from you.  Come and play with me...
Thanks,
Ella

24 comments:

Stacie said...

I'm looking forward to the release of this book. Keeping their feelings out of a D/s relationship must be very difficult.

User1123 AT comcast DOT net

books4me said...

Ella, your books sounds great! Added to my TBR list and I will be following you on facebook and your blog!

books4me67 at ymail.com

Robin said...

Your story looks interesting!

Robin D
robindpdx (at) yahoo (dot) com

ella jade said...

Thanks everyone! I had lots of fun with this one;)

I love making friends so I look forward to hearing from you via FB and my blog!

bw said...

Ella, Luke sounds so delicious. Another book to add to my ever-growing pile!
Thanks!
Beth
whartonmichael(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

ella jade said...

Thanks Beth. I do enjoy Luke;) I can't wait until this one releases...I'm dying to share him with all of you!

heather said...

Love it :)

Cathy M said...

Elle, congratulations on this story. You had me wanting to read more.


caity_mack at yahoo dot com

ella jade said...

Thanks! Just about 6 weeks to go and the story should be released!

It's pretty steamy. I constantly find myself thinking about Luke. lol

Looking forward to chatting with you all soon:)

Donna B said...

Ooh la la. If this is just a hint of the heat to come, it sounds HOT!

ella jade said...

Thanks Donna! This one just about exhausted me with all the heat I had to come up with. lol

Dawn said...

Sounds awesome!! Can't wait to read!!!


staniszeski3824@comcast.net

Mara said...

I'm ready to buy your book! Great excerpt.
Mara
marajbrandon AT earthlink DOT net

ella jade said...

Thanks Dawn! I can't wait to share it with all of you:)

ella jade said...

Thanks Mara! That makes me smile. Stay in touch with me via my blog for all the release details:)

Mara said...

Just signed up to get email from your blog. I love finding new authors at contests like this one!
Have a great night,
Mara
marajbrandon AT earthlink DOT net

Na said...

Just like Kat, I'm new to the BDSM world as well so it'll be interesting to learn together. Congrats on its upcoming Fall release!

ella jade said...

Thanks Na! I'm pretty new to the BDSM world myself, but I did a lot of research. The main theme of the novel is the developing romance between Kat and Luke. Kat knows what she wants but Luke is afraid to admit it.

As their D/s relationship progresses so do their feelings for one another.Its a real rollercoaster. :)

Leanne109 said...

I'll be adding you ASAP :D

leanne_gag[at]hotmail[dot]com

Toni said...

New D/s relationships are fun to read about. Going to check you out!

tsteinerid(gmail)

carnation said...

Luke is unusual and intregueing. I've got to see more about him. He's definately three-dimensional. I'll be watching for this one!

lillibernibilli@yahoo.com

ella jade said...

Thanks for the adds and follows. I look forward to hearing from you all.

Yes, Luke is a bit different and I think that comes through in the story. He has no idea just how much Kat is going to chnage his life;)

forums said...

What happens next?? Just kidding--we'll find out soon!

forum_forums[at]yahoo[dot]com

Tamsyn said...

An intriguing excerpt! Makes me want to know how the story develops! Shows what a good storyteller you are!

tamsyn5(at)yahoo(dot) com