Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Jianne Carlo Signing In!


Hi. I’m Jianne Carlo. I’ve been writing romance since 2008. My background is varied – born in Guyana, grew up in Trinidad, went to school in Canada where I met and married my Dutch husband (my personal Viking), and I have three grown sons of marriageable age. Alas, they don’t seem to want to settle down.

Currently I have 14 books released, and four more releasing this year:

Deviant Devil, Hades Squad Book#3, at the end of August
The Destroyer, Viking Warriors Book#4, in September
The Demon Seed, Hades Squad Book#4, no release date yet
The Seducer, Viking Warriors Book #5, in December

I enjoy mixing genres, and have written a combo of contemporary, suspense, historical, and paranormal. All of my books are available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, ARe, and from the respective publisher.

Tonight, I want to share excerpts from my latest release, The Peacemaker, and to give you a glimpse of Deviant Devil.

Please feel free to shoot questions at me.

Cheers,

Jianne

6 comments:

Stacie said...

What a great backlist. Good luck with all four of your upcoming releases.

User1123 AT comcast DOT net

Toni said...

Love the titles, can't wait to hear about them.

tsteinerid(gmail)

Na said...

Wishing you much success on the four books you will be releasing this year. I read multiple genres so it's especially good to know you mix genres, they should be interesting stories to read. I like the sound of Viking warriors.

Jianne Carlo said...

Thanks so much for the good wishes. One of the worries about a series is making sure each new book is better than the last!

But, the latest in both series received glowing reviews, so I'm thrilled.

Fingers and toes crossed for Devil and Destroyer!

Robin said...

Your books look great!

Robin D
robindpdx (at) yahoo (dot) com

msmjb65 said...

I don;t think I told you yesterday that I signed up at your website. I'm excited to start reading your books.