Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Jianne Carlo - Signing Off


My thanks to Marianne and Heidi for all their hard work in making this blog blast come about.

I hope you enjoyed my excerpts. My new website should launch within a couple of weeks and I will be hosting a Kindle/ Nook contest with the launch. Please stop by after August 12th, and sign up to win! Here's the link to my site: http://www.jiannecarlo.com

I hope to see or hear from you soon!

Cheers,

Jianne Carlo

4 comments:

Stacie said...

Thanks for all of the excerpts!

User1123 AT comcast DOT net

Mara said...

Thanks for joining in on the fun!

Mara
marajbrandon AT earthlink DOT net

Na said...

I am glad I learned about your books today Jianne. Thank you for the excerpts. I'm definitely intrigued with your Viking warriors and will be keeping the series in mind. Thanks for coming by!

Robin said...

Thanks for participating! I'll be checking out your site!

Robin D
robindpdx (at) yahoo (dot) com