Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Thank You and Goodnight by Lucy Felthouse

This is my fourth and final post for today, and I just wanted to say thank you to the lovely LASR/WC team for letting me loose on here. Also, thanks to those of you that have read my blog posts and hopefully commented. I'll be checking back to read comments and answer any questions, so if you have any, do be sure to ask!

I just wanted to sign off with that thank you, and let everyone know that I've really enjoyed my day here, it's been fun!

If you want to read more of my random chatter, my website and blog are one and the same, at http://lucyfelthouse.co.uk. I'm found most frequently on Twitter, and also on Facebook.

Good night!
Lucy x

7 comments:

bw said...

Thanks, Lucy, good stuff today!

Beth
whartonmichael(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

heather said...

Had fun hanging out with ya, have agood evening :)

chamblinh@gmail.com

Stacie said...

Glad you had fun at the party!

User1123 AT comcast DOT net

Leanne109 said...

Nice meeting u!

leanne_gag[at]hotmail[dot]com

Cathy M said...

Thanks for hanging out with us today, Lucy.


caity_mack at yahoo dot com

Robin said...

Thanks for participating, Lucy!


Robin D
robindpdx (at) yahoo (dot) com

Na said...

Thank you for joining in the celebrations. Have a great night!