Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Monday, August 8, 2011

GUEST BLOG: LESLIE LEE SANDERS

Do you have a sexy regret?


We all have some memorable event buried in our pasts that we regret. Be it the position you turned down because you thought you were content with your current position, only to realize a couple years later, taking that position would have surely improved your career. Or how about the time you had the opportunity to tell your good-for-nothing, cheating ex how you really felt about his mother but decided to play nice instead? Regrets are a part of life. It just signifies that we're human.

And Cara (the lead in my latest erotic romance, Benefits of Sharing) has regrets too. She has a sexy regret that's preventing her from having a happy thirtieth birthday. The problem isn't that she's getting older. The problem is that she's getting closer to never experiencing the excitement she had turned down back in college. No wild lingerie parties for her. No exciting drunken threesomes either. The older she gets, the less chance she has to experience that kind of fun. Her husband understands her hang-ups and attempts to lighten her mood with help from eighteen year old Isaac.

I can relate to Cara. We're both married, we're the same age and we have a similar regret, except mine goes all the way back to high school. I was fourteen, friendly and innocent (as a fourteen year old should be). Two of my guy friends wanted me to be their girlfriend, and they didn't mind sharing. I constantly turned them down. Especially the night where all three of us found ourselves holding hands while leisurely hanging out. That kind of freaked me out and for the last time I made it clear that I wasn't interested.

Fast forward to the present and you're meeting a woman with a sexy regret. Yeah, I wish I would have held their hands. If I could go back in time, I would hold their hands at the same time all night. :-) They were a couple of great guys! And although I was innocent, *wink* a little hand holding wouldn't have done any harm.

Unlike Cara, my regret won't stop me from celebrating and enjoying my thirtieth birthday when it comes. However, I'm curious. If I don't celebrate my thirtieth birthday will that mean it hadn't come? Hey, I could be twenty-nine forever!

How about you? Do you have a sexy regret you'd like to share?

Benefits of Sharing BLURB:

Cara Matthews is about to turn thirty and for her it’s the death of her youth and the beginning of the dull years. Her husband James is aware of her sudden grief and surprises her with something that should take her mind off of aging…young Isaac.
Maybe Isaac could help Cara create her very own wild and crazy experience to share…in more ways than one. And therefore help her transition smoothly from her twenties to her thirties.

Cara is all too eager to finally experience the excitement she's been desperately craving but she's also a little skeptical. Exactly who is Isaac and why is he so eager to please?


Benefits of Sharing available August 12, 2011 from Breathless Press.

The author of several books of fiction and fiction with spice, Leslie Lee Sanders spends most of her time writing erotic romances mostly in the gay and ménage categories. She currently has two books available for the late teen readers and several erotic romances published as e-books and in print. Published with Xcite Books and Breathless Press.

Author Website & Blog: www.leslieleesanders.com
Find her free MMF erotic serial Three’s a Crowd online at: http://www.threesacrowd3.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/LeslieLSanders
Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/leslieleesanders
Backlist & ARe profile: http://www.allromanceebooks.com/storeSearch.html?searchBy=author&qString=Leslie+Lee+Sanders

7 comments:

heather said...

Wow, lucky girl to have a husband like that ;)

Leslie Lee Sanders said...

Hi, Heather. Yes,I agree. :-)Thanks for commenting!

Marketing Director said...

Thank you for hosting Leslie today. Great post.
Marissa
Marketing Director with Breathless Press

Liz said...

oh man, I want one! spoken from the Ripe Old Age of 44, and holding, with a few "regrets" I have recently decided NOT to have, thanks to a similarly adventurous spouse.

nice post and this sounds like a great book!

MichelleKCanada said...

I do have a sexy regret. I wish when I had a great body before I had kids, I would have shown it off more. (and realized it was a great body)
I don't me go all slutty but I never wore slim skinny jeans but went more for comfort. Now that my size 12/14 is only comfort, damn what I wouldn't do to paint on pair of sexy jeans and a thong.

Great post!
MichelleKCanada
http://anotherlookbookreviews.blogspot.com/

Leslie Lee Sanders said...

Thanks Liz and Michelle for your comments.

Michelle, I know how you feel. I have kids too and sometimes mourn my before-having-kids body.Sometimes you only know what you had once it's gone. Now it's hard to get it back. Ah, regrets, regrets.

Thanks for reading!

shadow_kohler said...

awww great post! i have regrets but i dont know that any of them are sexy. ;) thanks for sharing!!
shadow_kohler(at)att(dot)net