Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Sunday, October 30, 2011

And the winners are...


Last post of the evening for me--I just wanted to thank everyone for commenting (and saying such nice things!). I wish I could have spent more time here today! Equally, I wish that I could award prizes to everyone who commented. Well, okay, I could, but then that would sort of defeat the purpose of a contest, right? :-)


With that in mind, I'm here to announce the winners in my random-drawing-from-commenters contest!



The winner of my upcoming release from Dreamspinner Press, Practice Makes Perfect, is hildejohanne!


The winners of one story from my current backlist are: Stormy, Tabitha Rayne, and elain8!


I have contact info for everyone except Tabitha Rayne, so if you'd like to contact me, Tabitha, my email is: akasarahmadison at gmail dot com. I will contact Stormy and elain8 and see which stories they would like to receive!


It's been fun, guys! Maybe next year? :-)

3 comments:

Na said...

Have a Happy Halloween week and wishing you all the best in your writing career. Congratulations to the winner.

hildejohanne said...

Heeeeeee!!!!!!!!! Thank you :)

Sarah M. said...

Thank you, Na! I really appreciate the fact that you took the time to leave me such thoughtful feedback. Tell you what, send me your email contact info at akasarahmadison at gmail dot com and if I'm not able to reach all the winners, we'll call you first runner up!