Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Character Interview: Stephanie from Weekend at Wilderhope Manor


In my third and final blog post for the day, I'm interviewing one of the characters from Weekend at Wilderhope Manor, Stephanie.
Hi Stephanie. Thanks for agreeing to be interviewed. Firstly, could you tell us a little more about yourself?
Hi. I'm Stephanie, 30 years old and a lesbian. I live with my girlfriend Jenny and am PA to a complete moron.
*coughs* uh, okay. 'Nuff said about the job then. So, tell us about your recent visit to Wilderhope Manor. We understand it was a weekend to remember.
That's the understatement of the century. Jenny and I visited for a special weekend with a combined murder mystery and Halloween event. The place was gorgeous, but the living breathing people weren't the only ones inhabiting it, if you get my drift.
Are you saying you had some ghostly encounters?
In a word: yes. At first when I heard some weird noises I thought it was someone messing around trying to scare me, what with it being Halloween weekend and all. But it turns out there's more to that place than meets the eye. There was some seriously creepy stuff going on that weekend, and that doesn't include the Halloween events!
Wow. Spook-tastic. Can you tell us more?
Well, I'm sure you appreciate the author is going to be pretty pissed if I tell you the entire story, but let's just say Wilderhope Manor has more than one presence, and I encountered more than one. Probably the most terrifying was the incident in the maze, which could have turned out a lot worse than it did...
Well, you are a tease, aren't you?
Me? No – you're thinking of Jenny. She's a minx, and loves to tease me on a regular basis. Sexy little wench. Gets me every time, like that one time in the library... what? Too much information? Sorry. For those of you that would like all that information, you'll have to read the book. It's ghosts, girls and hot sex galore. The perfect Halloween read, if I do say so myself.
*****
When Stephanie and Jenny go to a Murder Mystery Halloween weekend at Wilderhope Manor, they’re expecting fun and games. But following creaky floorboards, spooky noises and an alarming encounter in the Manor’s grounds, the girls begin to wonder if there’s more to Wilderhope Manor than meets the eye. As they find frequent comfort in one another’s arms – and their bed – will the girls discover what’s causing the bumps in the night, or will they run scared?
*****



Lucy is a graduate of the University of Derby, where she studied Creative Writing. During her first year, she was dared to write an erotic story - so she did. It went down a storm and she's never looked back. Lucy has had stories published by Cleis Press, Noble Romance, Ravenous Romance, Summerhouse Publishing, Sweetmeats Press and Xcite Books. She is also the editor of Uniform Behaviour and Seducing the Myth. Find out more at http://www.lucyfelthouse.co.uk. You can also find her on Facebook and Twitter.


Weekendat Wilderhope Manor is on Goodreads, so if your bank balance is already groaning under the weight of all the books you're buying – please add it to your to-read list! If you follow me on Twitter and/or Facebook, too, as well as checking out my website, you'll be able to find out about any giveaways I'm running.

Thanks so much for popping by to read my posts. Don't forget to leave comments in order to be in with the chance of winning the prizes being given away as part of the event. Also, don't forget to head over to the Goddess Fish Blog where I'm sharing spooky excerpts and talking settings.

5 comments:

Na said...

It sounds as though Stephanie and Jenny had an eventful time visiting Wildehop Manor. It makes me want to visit a haunted house myself, minus a murder perhaps :)
Thanks Lucy for bringing your characters to the party.

elaing8 said...

Another great character interview.
Can't wait to read their book.
elaing8(at)netscape(dot)net

K D Grace said...

Stephanie sounds like just the person to be with for a haunted encounter!

Michelle said...

Hey Lucy. Looks like you had a busy weekend. Great post love character interviews.

Debby said...

Another great character interview. Great job!!

debby236 at gmail dot com