Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Do You Like it Hot on Halloween?

If the answer is yes, you need to check out one of my novels. After you're done answering the door and handing out the last piece of candy, treat yourself to a sexy tale. I promise you won't be tricked.

If you're a fan of the m/m genre, I have an upcoming tale that may intrigue you. This couple is my most favorite I've created so far. I've fallen in love with Jace and Parker and I hope you will too.


Sometimes love can be found where we least expect it.
Successful attorney Parker Phillips has always been straight, but he's having trouble finding the right woman. Failed relationship after failed relationship has proven that.

Brilliant and charismatic Dr. Jace Cross is comfortable in his sexuality, but has been single for some time. He throws himself into his work to fill the lonely void. He's drawn to Parker in ways he knows he shouldn't be.

 When one bad decision lands Parker in Jace's court-appointed anger management course, sparks fly. Parker isn't willing to embrace his feelings. Can the sexy doctor help him discover who he truly is?

Embracing the Unexpected is set to release with Beachwalk Press on December 19, 2011.
You can follow me on ly blog for upcoming details and giveaways.
Thanks for taking the time to read my posts today. Please comment. I love making new friends.

7 comments:

Jean P said...

Liked the blurb, interested in reading about how they find each other and go from there.

skpetal AT hotmail DOT com

ella jade said...

Thanks Jean P. I fell in love with these two, so I hope the readers will enjoy them;)

Na said...

I like it scary! So hot or cold works =)

carnation said...

Sounds like a sweet story. Happy Halloween!

ella jade said...

Its not a scary tale, Na, but it is hot;)

Happy Halloween to you too, carnation!

elaing8 said...

I like to read m/m books.This sounds good.

ella jade said...

Thanks elaing8...this will be available in December:)