Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Guest Post Stephanie Julian

Hi, I'm Stephanie Julian and I write paranormal stories.

Elves, fairies, shapeshifters, gods, goddesses, witches and magic... I've been a paranormal fan all my life, from the first time I saw "The Wolfman" with Lon Chaney Jr. on TV. It's one of my earliest memories: Sitting on the couch with my mom, watching tragic Larry Talbot grow facial hair and howl. Obviously, that experience shaped the way I looked at the world.

I was always wondering What if... so it's no wonder I became a writer who deals with

1 comment:

Na said...

Hi Stephanie! All the cover for your books are so beautiful :) I'm a fan of paranormal stories as well and it started when with the books I read as a teen. Got to love vampires and other creatures.