Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Guilty Pleasures…


Hey everyone, My name is Charity Parkerson and I am the author of three contemporary romances, and two paranormal romances.  As a romance author, I thought it would be fun to play a little.
It is confession time. I want to know some of your guiltiest pleasures.  Don’t worry, I’ll get you started by confessing a few of my own:
      1.)  I watch wrestling (yes I know it is fake)
      2.)  I watch True Blood (yes I know it is trashy)
      3.)  I Facebook stalk (no one’s pictures are safe)
      4.)  I rap along with the music in my car
Okay, it’s your turn…

Oh yeah, and as an added incentive I will be giving away some random prizes such as e-books and gift cards to commenters, so have fun and I will announce the winners later today on my blog  http://charity-thesinners.blogspot.com

This was only for drool factor
 

6 comments:

Jean P said...

I admit I watch True Blood, heck even got my husband watching it *L*

Jean
skpetal AT hotmail DOT com

Na said...

Can you believe as much as I love vampire stories I haven't seen a True Blood episode yet? Partly is because I want to start the Charlaine Harris series first...I better get to it!

Cambonified(at)yahoo(dot)com

Amy S. said...

Reading, playing Angry Birds, watching scary movies, and playing farmville.

James W Peercy said...

Old black and white dracula movies (I love the over acting), dark chocolate candy (the older I get, the more I need to stay away from it), romance (I love to include it in writing and life, though I'm not sure I feel guilty about that. That's really fun! :)

Charity said...

Thanks for all of the wonderful comments guys. Don't forget to leave your email address so that I can enter your names in my next drawing.

buythebookgreg said...

I watch true blood too(i'm so ashamed).I also watch all the weird shows on tv(according to my wife).