Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Sunday, October 30, 2011

THE HIGHLAND WARRIOR AND COUGAR CONTEST

My publisher wanted all their writers to do a video interview. Not wanting to be a talking head (all those wrinkles) I tricked a cute, young, Highland Warrior into participating in my interview.

I'm running a contest for my video and all you have to do to enter is watch the video (a real hardship - cute guy) and answer one simple question. Cougar or not?

Up for grabs is a copy of one of my books, Just My Luck, The Warlord's Comeuppance or The Nasty Vamp. Or if you prefer - a fired glass pendant. Simple, huh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHnWvZjv2U

Send your reply to gkoger58@q.com

4 comments:

Na said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Na said...

I love the video. Lol at the part where you throw the sword and sounds like someone is bleeding. You just stand there and offer assistance from a distance :) Also, I like the sound of a ballsy, fierce and slighty nuts heroine :)

Debby said...

Great video. You did a great job. Love the part about the nuts.
debby236 at gmail dot com

carnation said...

Cougar: yes, but only in my reading. So far!

rina.carnation@gmail.com