Did you know that there was a female “sexy” version of Chucky costume available? And, I use that descriptive term “sexy” loosely here. It’s in the name of the outfit. (I beg to differ!) Usually, come Halloween time, most women think follow the less-is-more concept. A few weeks ago, I wrote a blog discussing the most attractive costumes. Now, how about the un-sexiest?
Keep reading … there’s an offer of prizes.
1) Zombie or Anything Dead – Blood dripping and hanging flesh do not a sexy costume make! The November 2011 issue of Playboy features a of ZomBCon wrap-up, complete with a sexy zombie chick wearing black leather with the covering over her breast ripped off. Too bad, her breast went with it … leaving a gaping hole in her chest. Yes, ewww.
2) Pikachu from Pokemon – Maybe someone will disagree with me, but a giant padded yellow creature with a crooked tail, and a mask? Hmmm, I’ll pass.
3) Witch – Now, there can be attractive witch costumes out there, but we’re talking about the green-faced, wart-nosed version. Dump the black hat and go for Glinda the Good Witch instead.
4) Fiona from Shrek – I’m not talking the animated version of Cameron Diaz with red hair, but the actual ogre. We all know that ogres need love, too; however, green face paint doesn’t do it for me. (See witch, and we also can probably add goblins to the mix.)
|Adult Gossamer Ghost Costume|
5) The Sheet – While tooling through Halloween costume sites, I came across something called the Adult Gossamer Ghost Costume. Say what? You’ll have to see it to believe it. Definitely not a sexy Greek goddess.
So tell me, what did I miss? Got any other un-sexy costumes in your repertoire? If not, which of these would you say is the “worst?” Leave a comment and your email address if you’d like to win a goody bag filled with assorted treats. Ready to Pucker Up for a Vampire’s Kiss martini? Stop by my blog for the recipe. Also, I’m giving away a $10 Ravenous Romance gift certificate to one lucky winner!
Here’s a teaser on an upcoming release (coming soon from Ravenous Romance):
The Vampire, The Witch & The Werewolf 2: Chains of Silver
Adopted at birth, Silver Ashe discovers her blood-brother Trevor Pack is a werewolf, with a vampire and witch for lovers. All her teachings about the evils of the paranormal Others come into question. She runs to a family friend, Nick, for help.
Nick Stake takes his hobby as a vampire hunter personally. He strives to rid the world of evil bloodsuckers. When his best friend’s “kid” sister comes to him for advice, Nick discovers Silver’s more than grown up. He battles his growing desire for Silver and blindly holds true to his convictions.
Once Silver reaches her sexual maturity, she’ll inherit her full genetic heritage and turn into a werewolf. When death comes calling, Silver and Nick must face their darkest fears in order to break free from the chains that bind.