By Em Petrova
12. Sugared Pecans – munch on them in the office or drop them into a salad with dried cranberries and blue cheese crumbles! Mmm.
11. Hot Chocolate – mix 1 tsp of baking cocoa, 1 tsp of sugar and a cup of milk in a mug and microwave with marshmallows
9. Ice Cream – grab your favorite pint and two spoons!
8. Candy Canes – low calorie, but great for the breath, which means more kisses under the mistletoe!
7. Chocolate-covered Pretzels – microwave milk chocolate or dark chocolate chips in a bowl for one minute, then stir until all melted. Dip pretzel rods in or drizzled over small pretzels on a baking sheet
6. Fruit Dip – mix ½ cup cream cheese, ½ cup flavored yogurt and a dash of vanilla in a bowl to dip your fruit in. Use the fruit to “paint” your lover’s body!
5. Sunset Dip – spread cream cheese in bottom of pie plate, top with shredded cheddar cheese, then finish with chunky salsa. Microwave for 30 seconds and serve with tortilla chips
4. Asparagus Spears – It might sound strange, but asparagus is an aphrodisiac as well as a healthy snack. Place trimmed spears on baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with kosher salt. Bake about ten minutes so they’re still firm, then feed them to your significant other!
3. Wine – your choice of wine served in a pretty glass with your loved one will liven up your love life. Try tying a red bow around the stem of the glass—and around his “stem!”
1. Create a fruit garland and wrap yourself in it as a special gift!
~where words mean so much more~
Leave a comment and tell us your favorite holiday snack and be entered into a drawing for an Em Petrova coffee mug.