Or…How Louisa Kelley tries to live up to the bumper sticker: “Keep Portland Weird”
1. I’ve been a vegetarian all of my adult life.
2. I am obsessed with dragons (okay maybe you guessed that one).
3. I wake up at 5am every morning. Mostly without an alarm clock.
4. I dance to music in the house and can be found prancing about in my socks from one end of the house to the other.
5. I am a romance junkie and movies and books must have a happily-ever-after. Or I’m bummed. And maybe pissed.
6. I fast forward DVD’s and recorded shows any time I get bored, which means I frequently watch only half of a show. Or less. (Surprising how little that matters to the plot as far as television goes).
7. I’m a professional Office Manager by day and an erotic romance writer by night. And weekend. It’s like having a secret identity, kind of cool.
8. I can’t stand mushrooms. I know, a vegetarian who doesn’t like mushrooms- weird, right?
9. My favorite season is summer. Especially since I moved to Portland where it rains like nine months of the year.
10. Paranormal creatures actually live in Portland. They’ve been talking to me and insisting I tell their stories. See, what did I tell you? Doing my best to keep Portland weird.
About the Author:
Meet the sexy world that’s been evolving in her fevered brain…she’d love you to join her in some over the top erotic adventures with the Draca; dragon shape-shifters of a very different kind.
Find her online at:
Louisa Kelley Author@ Facebook
Science fiction geek Lydia Neal is just recovering from her latest relationship burnout. When she wakes up in a glowing cave surrounded by enormous dragons she's pretty sure she's having a sci-fi themed nightmare. Then she meets the smoking hot Draca Eremon and suddenly things aren't quite so scary. Especially when Eremon shows her the very special kind of ecstasy a Draca male can offer her...whether on the ground or in the skies.
Something powerful is waking up inside Lydia, something triggered during her capture by these primal, gorgeous creatures. Whatever the sexy, obsessed Draca want from her, she's ready to find out... She agrees to go along with a series of fantastical and erotic "tests" and discovers she's signed on for the wildest, hottest ride of her life.
Aedhan, the gorgeous tattoo master, leaves her senses reeling and her knees weak. Just the touch of his talented hands brings welcome relief and a sense of release from her emotional pain. His charming, eccentric ways combined with his tangerine hair and odd accent create an intoxicating mix. To her delight, the incredible tattoo he expertly lays over her scar hides everything-- and makes her long for more of his healing touch.
Soon Cara is pulled into an erotic journey of unimagined delight, terror and transformation. Dragons? In Portland? Magical and sexy beyond belief? Yet, something isn’t quite adding up. Is Aedhan really telling her the truth about what he’s doing in that shop? But she's so crazy in lust and wonder, it's hard to care.
Dragon shape-shifter Aedhan fully intends to follow the rules of his secret mission, number one being no sex with the human women in Portland. Then Cara shows up at his shop and her sweetness and delightful freckles almost stops his heart. When he perceives the sorrow in her life, he is consumed with the need to know more. Who has hurt her? After he gets a taste of her blood on his tattoo needles and discovers the extra special something in her fluids, he decides he must see Cara again, even if it means breaking the rules. And that's when things start to go terribly wrong...or perfectly right.