Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Thursday, May 10, 2012

GUEST BLOG REBEL INK AUTHOR BLMORTICIA

Photobucket
Writing Women with an Edge
BLMorticia


Greeting readers! This is BLMorticia, you know the snarky muse of Sharita Lira. Just in case you don’t know me, I’ll have a small bio at the end. *grins* What am I talking about today? The women I write in my books. Well, I haven’t wrote many since most of my books have been m/m but with my first m/f release coming out in June, I decided to chat about my fab heroines who are no nonsense, fearless, fun and of course SEXY!

My character in Losing my Inhibitions is a lady cop who’s looking for a man on her own time. She’s cautious, likes to be in control, and refuses to go the conventional route to meet her desired lover. She reminds me of the lady up above from a movie I sort of liked called Losers. One of my fave actresses Zoe Saldana played Aisha who’s a double agent in the movie. The scene with her and Jeffery Dean Morgan in the beginning was totally kick ass. In short, they fought and she more than held her own against this man even though he was about twice her size.

The age of dainty, weak women are gone. Sure there still are a few movies that like to cast a lady who’s overly emotional, a drama queen, and couldn’t stand up to anyone in a fistacuffs but most films like the ladies to be badass and in Losers as well as her other movie, Columbiana, Zoe takes no prisoners.

Getting back to my book, Miss Vanessa Daniels would be that woman. As I said earlier, she likes to take control in all facets of her life. Despite what her friends, both male and female, tell her about her methods of trying to meet her ideal mate, she’s stubborn and decides to try meeting a man online. When she seems to have met the man of her dreams, she still wants to proceed with caution and not let go of the reins.

Will she do it to get the man she wants? And when she gets him will he do what her heart desires? Check out the blurb and excerpt from my humorous book with some romance and hot sex!

Officer Vanessa Daniels is fast approaching her 35th birthday which also happens to be on Valentine's day. She seeks a specific kind of man to be her lover and likes being the one in the driver's seat.

Jayson Freed is a bartender by day and a writer by night. He's looking to find the right woman to help fulfill some of his inner most fantasies. The two meet on an internet dating site and immediately start talking. Will the connection work? Will Jayson turn out to be just what this hard nose girl needs?
About the Author: BLMorticia is currently a published writer with Rebel Ink and Naughty Nights Press. Her first two novellas, My Lieutenant and Something Fresh Served Hot are Silver stars on All Romance Ebooks. She writes bi weekly for Erotic Diaries with Rawiya and a column twice a month on Blak Rayne Books. For more info, please visit, Erotica With Snark

1 comment:

BLMorticia said...

TY for having me today!