Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Anniversary Blog Fest: Tamaria Soana

Photobucket


One of my favorite summer memories was going to Daytona Beach with my good friend. We were twenty-one and had a blast. Our escapades included going on a gambling cruise (lost a lot of money), bar hopping and dancing the night away, renting four-wheelers and riding down the beach, sunbathing, and parasailing (well, okay to be honest she did the parasailing and I sat in the boat with the hot guys!) It was the best five days of my life!

My newest release is called At Sunset. It’s a fun and sexy short story about two friends taking their first trip together. Kimberly, my heroine, just had her heart broken and Amber is convinced that she needs to have a fling before she can move on.

The first day at the beach Kim notices a very hot lifeguard. Amber can’t seem to convince her that he seems interested in her. No matter how hard Amber pushes Kim won’t entertain the idea of meeting him.

The following day after the girls have their fill of lying in the sun they decide to go for a swim. A mishap in the water brings Kim and the hot lifeguard face to face and sparks fly!

When I was writing At Sunset, it was hard not to think of my beach vacation. In my case no vacation fling happened; maybe this story was what I wished happened. I think everyone fantasies about being swept away by a hunky lifeguard!

About the Author:
Tamaria Soana is middle aged, but just feels her life has begun. She writes sexy contemporary romance stories that always end with a ‘happily ever after’. Growing up she loved to read and make up new places in her head to escape to. In her late teens she began writing short stories and poetry; it wasn’t until her late thirties before she began to spin a full story. She’s married and a stay-at-home-mom of two beautiful young girls, they reside in Western New York. Cuddling up with a good book under an electric throw is her way to escape the cold Buffalo nights. Besides writing, she co-owns Shades of Rose Marketing and Shades of Rose YA Marketing, also hosts a talk show on Talkshoe called Live with Tamaria ~ Giving authors a voice.

Read… Relax… Escape with Tamaria Soana

Find Tamaria online at

http://tamariasoana.weebly.com/
http://tamariasoana.blogspot.com/
https://www.facebook.com/TamariaSoanaAuthor
https://twitter.com/#!/Tamaria_Soana



Two women, Myrtle Beach, sexy lifeguards—what more could a girl ask for?

Kimberly doesn't believe she could attract the handsome lifeguard sitting on the stand keeping a keen eye on the beach patrons. Muscular, lean and sexy, surely he's not looking at her, but when a beach accident brings them eye-to-eye, she finds herself lost in his gaze.

Daniel works everyday watching the beach-goers, keeping an eagle eye out for problems along the white sandy shores. Sexy women capture his attention on a daily basis, but no one grabs him like Kimberly. Gorgeous and curvy in all the right places, he can't seem to keep his mind on the business at hand as she tans herself in the hot summer sun.

Can the pain of past relationships be overcome for two strangers to find love at Sunset?

7 comments:

Ingeborg said...

At Sunset sounds like a fun read.
Kit3247(at)aol(dot)com

Jean MP said...

This book sounds like the perfect hot summer book

skpetal at hotmail dot com

elaing8 said...

I agree with you on the lifeguard fantasy :)
At Sunset sounds really good.
elaing8(at)netscape(dot)net

Debby said...

I would love to go to Daytona Beach. that would be so much fun.Until I can, I will visit in the pages of books.
Debby236 at gmail dot com

Catherine Lee said...

I live not far from Myrtle Beach so this would be an interesting read for me. My hubby and I go shopping at the MB outlet shops at least a couple times a year.
catherinelee100 at gmail dot com

Karen H in NC said...

Your week in Daytona sounds like the trip of a YA lifetime! The book sounds like a hot read too!

kareninnc at gmail dot com

Tina B said...

It sounds like you had an awesome beach vacation! I had a fun beach vacation as a teen, but nothing this how this book sounds. ;)
At Sunset sounds like a fun and sexy read. I will be adding it to my TBR.
Thank you for sharing.
trb0917 at gmail.com