Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween Blogfest: Victoria Blisse

Photobucket


Autumn Days, an Erotic Romance blog from Victoria Blisse


When I was in primary school we sang a song about Autumn days which listed great things about the season. Jewelled grass, chestnuts, football matches and more. I love this time of year and not just because it’s my birthday on the 10th October. I love the way the leaves change colour and how the weather gets cooler but not so cold I have to put my thermals on.

I’ve referenced autumn in many stories I’ve written and my novel Fulfill Me is no exception. I base a lot of the action in the Autumn months so, here’s a seasonal excerpt for you. This is a scene at a Halloween party; now I don’t really do Halloween myself but I really did like the idea of a seduction at a fancy dress party and Halloween was the perfect excuse to get my characters dressed up. I hope you enjoy the taster but first, the blurb!



Caitlyn is out to get what she wants and she desperately wants Nick Casey, Star of Dobson’s Digs the biggest soap on TV. She will do anything to get into his life but one thing, one person always stops her. His annoying yet handsome PA Mike.

But there is more to Nick and to Mike than she could ever have first imagined. She ends up on a journey from one side of BDSM to the complete opposite and all the time she’s just looking for the man who can make her whole.
And the excerpt:

Mr. & Mrs. P Harbottle cordially invite you to a Halloween masque Ball. Fancy dress and Mask required. Friday 31st October from 8pm. RSVP

Oh, a fancy dress ball! Fantastic. I love fancy dress and the mask thing will be great fun, yes. Masked flirting is almost more fun than face to face flirting. The extra mystique is intoxicating. I even have a mask, it’s lovely. Small, sparkly and sexy in red, which curves up the side of my face, delicately and elegantly. I used it once at a party years ago but kept it because of its beauty.

Now just to do some net surfing to work out what to wear with it. I want sexy, nope not wonder woman. And I want something a bit different so not a horny devil either. I need sophisticated but not poncy, so no I don’t like that Elizabethan look.

Now that’s the one! Just perfect, sexy, different and cool. Also I’m almost certain to get laid. Maybe someone will even offer to pay me; I’ve always been turned on by the thought of being a prostitute. This is a classy wild western whore with the frilly dress hiked up to one side exposing a red and black lace garter, and a cute little hat and red slippers. It looks as if the balconette top will show off my breasts to perfection.

And it will make old Sheila gawp and sigh and gossip. Oh yes, I am ordering this outfit, that’s for sure. I’m going to be the Belle of the ball.

~ ~ ~


My outfit attracts all kinds of looks from glares of icy hatred to red hot leers of lust. I dance to the middle of the road pop music being piped into the overly grand, understatedly decorated dining room. Several men come forward to dance with me, many of whom are soon after dragged away by wives and girlfriends.

Whilst stood in the corner sipping at a glass of water a cowboy slips by me, his hand rests briefly on my hip and I catch a hint of a sweet citrus smell. I decide it’s worth playing a little with this one, so I spin around and meet him eye to eye.

“You can’t touch, what you’ve not paid for, you dirty rotten good fer nothing’ cowpoke. Just ‘cos I’m a whore doesn’t mean I’m easy you know!”

He smiles sardonically. His lips lifting at the corners and making his eyes sparkle under the wide, black sash across them. His face is further shadowed by the wide brim of his dark brown and battered cowboy hat.

“Well, excuse me Ma’am. I was just being friendly like, are you always this mean to potential customers?” his hand rests on his hip, as the elbow of his other arm rests on the bar. His body is bent towards me, one knee directed right at my crotch.

“No, but I’m always this mean to men who touch without asking a lady’s permission first.”

“I’ll remember that in future ma’am.” He grins, his fake American accent stretched, but still sounded pretty convincing. I like the look he has too, faded blue jeans, brown cowboy type boots and a plain, midnight black shirt, open at the collar.

“Good.” I nod curtly then sidle up beside him, rubbing my body along the length of his. “Now, buy me a drink, and we can talk about this potential custom of yours.”

“Oh, so now you’re friendly enough. What would you like to drink darlin’?”

“Scotch, on the rocks.” I reply, keeping to my character, and getting in some extra American Dutch courage. Knocking back the whiskey in one go might have been a bad decision though. I’m glad I went with the waterproof mascara tonight.

“Are you alright, darlin’?” He pats me on the back, as I splutter and pushes over a glass to me.

“Yep, it just went down the wrong way.” I smile crookedly and take a sip of the proffered water.

“I thought so.” The mysterious cowboy comments a smirk lingering over his lips. “Now then, what are your rates?”

“Oh well, I’m quite expensive, but I am very good value for money. I’ve never received any complaints.”

“That’s good because I don’t buy no cheap rubbish you know, I like quality. I like to buy something I know will last.” He grins once more and I smile sweetly back.

“No worries there, love. I can last as long as you need me too and longer no doubt.”

He laughs out loud startling the rotund vampire behind him and making me chuckle too. Something about this guy is really hitting all my spots, and I’m pretty certain that’s not just the scotch talking.

“Well, I’m definitely interested in making a purchase. Now, where do I go to get my goods?” His hand slips onto my arm and rests just above my elbow, I press closer to him.

“Well, I don’t think we’ll be able to get a room in this establishment, where would you suggest?”

“ I’m resting my horse not far from here, and I have what I think would be a comfy work environment for you there within -what do you say? Wanna ride pillion with me?”

“As long as you promise to hold me tight and not let me fall.” I reply, grazing his cheek with my highly stained lips.

“Fantastic.” He knocks back the end of his drink then offers his arm to me. I take it and allow him to walk me away from this little town bar, full of little town people to a place of mystery, magic and hopefully, ecstasy.

Just at the exit he stops suddenly. “Ah, just wait here for me, my sweet lady, I’ve left my lasso in the hostelry, I’ll be back soon.”

I stand in the doorway and am partially aware of a conversation happening in the hallway with a masculine voice I vaguely recognise.

“Ahhhh Mike, I’m glad you made it.”

“Hello Sheila, it’s good to see you but I must be going, I have a taxi waiting for me outside.”

“Love the costume, it’s wild! I hope you rustled up some fun in it whilst you were here.”

“Yes, yes I did thanks. OK, I’ve got to go now, thanks!”

And suddenly mysterious cowboy is back at my elbow, with an actual lasso in his hand.

“I hope you know that using that thing will cost you extra,” I harrumph, a suggestive curve to my mouth.

“Ahh, don’t worry Ma’am, I’d worked that one out. I’ve got extra gold from the bank to cover the surcharges.”

We giggle and fall into each other’s arms then into a waiting taxi. I fuzzily wonder if that guy in the hallway would be pissed off at us taking his cab but the lips of my masked stranger find my own and stop that line of thought in its steps.

These lips are confident lips making mine shiver with lust, quivering with awe at how masterfully they kiss me into submission. They make my body melt and ache just with a few second of lip to lip contact.

“Well.” He hisses, our lips parting, his accent getting shakier by the moment. “I’m liking the free taster.”

“Erm, who said it was free mister, I’m adding up your tab in my mind you know.”

“I’d best hold back on the tasters then, hadn’t I?” He grins, “I don’t want to use up all my gold before I get off the damn horse.”

“I thought you were rich, mister cow poke.”

“Why, I am lady, but those kisses must be worth a small fortune, I best go easy on them.”
If you’d like to read more pick up a copy of Fulfill Me, links to vendors to be found here:

http://victoriablisse.co.uk/books/fulfill-me

Thanks for reading my post, I hope you enjoyed it. Now tell me what you love or what you hate about autumn(fall) and I’ll put you in the draw to win a copy of Naughty Rendezvous, another of my stories that blends autumn and sexy fun!

About the Author:
Victoria Blisse is a mother, wife, Christian, Manchester United fan and award winning erotica author. She is also the editor of several Bigger Briefs collections, Smut by the Sea and Smut in the City.

She is equally at home behind a laptop or a cooker and she loves to create stories, poems, cakes and biscuits that make people happy. She was born near Manchester, England and her northern English quirkiness shows through in all of her stories. Passion, love and laughter fill her works, just as they fill her busy life.

Find out more at http://victoriablisse.co.uk or follow and friend Victoria: http://twitter.com/victoriablisse, http://facebook.com/victoriablisse

4 comments:

Jean MP said...

Great excerpt! I love the cooler temps in the fall, the changing color of the leaves. This time of year dig out all the recipes I like to make in the crock pot.
skpetal at hotmail dot com

ad0ffae6-78f6-11e1-8cde-000bcdcb5194 said...

I think autumn is my favorite season--I like its homey feel.

vitajex(at)aol(dot)com

CHouser29 said...

I love Halloween and the thought of going to a party like that and having my way with a wicked cowboy sounds super great. It is such a mysterious holiday and the colors of fall are amazing. I love the pumpkins, corn stalks and the trick or treaters it is such a magical time of the year.

Debby said...

Thanks for the excerpt. I enjoy the changes of the seasons with the leaves. It is so beautiful
debby236 at gmail dot com