This post is part of a virtual book tour organized by Goddess Fish Promotions. Cutter and Freya's Bower will be awarding a $10.00 Freya's Bower Publishing Gift Certificate to a randomly drawn commenter during the tour. Click on the tour banner to see the other stops on the tour.
1. Cutter Phoenix is a pen name exclusively for Freya’s Bower. I’m also known as Azura Ice and Molly Diamond.
2. I have no idea how the name originated. It just popped into my head one day, lol.
3. On my dad’s side of the family we have a rich background in rodeo.
4. I re-launched Avoid Writer’s Hell at Wild Child Publishing’s blog, which is Freya’s parent division.
5. My home sits on a hill overlooking a valley where I watch the trains pass and the deer graze in the meadow.
6. I suffer ophiophobia, which is the abnormal fear of snakes. Honestly, I don’t think there’s anything abnormal about such fear, lol. If I even see a salamander I’ll jump to the moon.
7. My youngest son, who just turned 8, is a li’l Einstein and keeps me busy providing things for him to learn and read.
8. I also write for men’s sex magazines. My work has been in Penthouse Variations as well as several others.
9. One of the things I do not enjoy is writing blog posts. They take up huge chunks of my time, but I find myself writing regularly for several sites and have a nice following.
10. I’m a great chef, but hate to cook, lol. I think the reason I no longer enjoy it is because years ago I found myself stuck in the kitchen most of the time and then I ended up taking a job as a cook for a restaurant that didn’t obey the labor laws. Working for 10 hours straight without a break or even a quick trip to the restroom fixed me on being a cook even at home.
About the Author:
Besides writing, Cutter enjoys the solitude of early mornings, paints, and reads just about anything.
Fans can reach Cutter here by posting a comment anywhere on http://cutterphoenix.wordpress.com or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Other places to find the author online:
Plagued by erotic dreams and frightening images of people in the throes of ecstasy, Justin questions his sexuality and his sanity. When he is menaced by a vagrant, Justin is saved by Rowan, a strange yet attractive man who seems to be able to read his mind and sense his most intimate desires. However, once Rowan invites him to dinner, Justin's life takes a turn for the bizarre mixed with so much sex and eroticism he can barely cope with it--but oh how he tries!
Troubled by his longing for both men and women, Justin finds himself seduced by Rowan. However, his new and unexpected lover possesses powers which force Justin into a realm where few mortals have traveled and even less have returned.