Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

STUFF YOUR STOCKING BLOGFEST: WENDI ZWADUK

Photobucket


Spicing Up the Holidays


I love a white hot story and when I get to write one, it’s all the better. Holiday time is a great time for spicy stories. Why? Because it’s already cold and what better a way to warm up than by reading a hot story? You can snuggle under the mistletoe and see where things lead...and all because of a story.

For me, winter means wearing my favorite hoodies. I’m always cold. Always. DH teases me that I’m only warm when I’m covered from head to toe. He’d be right, but don’t tell him that. A thick hoodie and a good book are my recommendations for when the wind whips a little too hard.

Play to Him isn’t a Christmas story, but it’s guaranteed to warm you up. How? Rhiannon and Sebastian have a chemistry that’s off the charts. They don’t just fog the windows on a cold night. Nope. They burn the place down. But that’s how they like it. If things aren’t hot, then they aren’t happy.

Sebastian sells sex toys and furniture for a living. Christmas is his favorite time of year, second only to Valentine’s day. People love buying his wares for their pleasure. For him, it’s a profitable time of year. But he’s lonely. That’s where Rhiannon comes in. She plays the music that stirs his soul and this year, he’s determined to have her in his bed by Christmas.

Do they get together for good and set the sheets on fire? Well, you’ll have to read Play to Him and find out. It will be worth your while.

Now, there’s always something up for grabs in these posts and why not? It’s the holidays and I’m of the opinion it’s better to give rather than receive. So want am I giving away? A bracelet and earring set, that’s what. What do you have to do to get your name in the hat? Simple. Leave a comment, along with your name and email. Simple and you’re in. So go forth and comment and have a happy Christmas.

Here’s a little more about my latest short story, Play to Him:
The key to her freedom is accepting his bonds.

Rhiannon Dubois set out to find her own path in life—with her music, her career and what she wants in the bedroom. No more giving in to get what she wants. She’s making her own rules.

Except with the billionaire playboy she can’t get out of her mind.

Sebastian Chastain knows Rhiannon better than she knows herself. Despite her best efforts to hide her need for submission behind her independent streak, she blossoms when she relinquishes control. He’s got the tools to jumpstart her career and he’s not stopping until she regains her spot in the limelight.

She puts herself in his masterful hands, but can he also convince her to offer her heart?

Reader Advisory: This book contains scenes of bondage and submission, spanking, anal sex, use of toys for maximum pleasure, as well as a leash, collar and nipple clamps.
Available here: http://www.total-e-bound.com/product.asp?P_ID=1905 About the Author:
I always dreamt of writing the stories in my head. Tall, dark, and handsome heroes are my favorites, as long as he has an independent woman keeping him in line. I earned a BA in education at Kent State University and currently hold a Masters in Education with Nova Southeastern University.

I love NASCAR, romance, books in general, Ohio farmland, dirt racing, and my menagerie of animals. I also write under the pen name of Megan Slayer. I’m published with Total-E-Bound, Changeling Press, Liquid Silver Books, Turquoise Morning Press, Decadent Publishing and The Wild Rose Press. Come join me for this fantastic journey!

If you like my work, tell your friends and email me. I love hearing from readers!

Want to find me? Here are my links:

Site: http://wendizwaduk.com/
Blog: http://wendizwaduk.blogspot.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/WendiZwaduk
Fan page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wendi-Zwaduk/195277927167481?ref=tn_tnmn
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/author/wendizwaduk

6 comments:

Debby said...

Your book sounds wonderful. I am always cold as well.
debby236 at gmail dot com

Wendi Zwaduk said...

Thanks! I"m so glad you liked the post!

Kimberley said...

Loved the post. I have added your book to my tbr list. Thanks for the giveaway!

Merry Christmas!
kcnrhtx at charter dot net

Mountain Laurel said...

I for one can't wait to read your book! Sounds steamy and spicy! The perfect mix to warm a body up during the cold winter nights! Thanks for sharing!! debbifarmer@yahoo.com

Na said...

Spicy stories are fun year round and your reasoning makes so much sense. When it's cold, it's definitely time to turn up the heat. HAppy Holidays, Wendi.

Cambonified(at)yahoo(dot)com

Wendi Zwaduk said...

And my winner is: Kimberley!!

I've emailed you off loop. Thanks to all who entered and hope you had a great holiday!!

Hugs,

Wendi